Broke asf

Mark POV

"I'm broke. I need some moneeeeey." I sing as my hand glides on the strings of my worn out guitar.

I, Mark Tuan, am the brokest bachelor on the earth. Ever since my parents died, money has been a struggle to receive.

Every job fires me! I'm a great employee, what do those punks know? Nothing!

A sigh escapes my lips as I watch people walk past my little "try to get money" get up.

I pack up my guitar and swing the case over my shoulder.

"Here sweetie. Go get washed up." An old lady with shaky hands, gives me ₩5000.

"Oh my goodness! Thank you lady!" I hug her and run off.

"Ah children. So sweet."

"Look what a nice lady gave me today?" I smile as I hold the bill in my hands.

"That's not enough to live off of." Tammy rolls her eyes.

"Sis, you're supposed to be supportive." I pout.

"Mark. I've been supportive for the past 5 years. I let you lollygag at my house, I give you food, I give you respect. The only thing I wanted in return was for you. To. Get. A. Damn. Job!" Tammy slams her hand on the table.

I jump.

"I'm trying-"

"NO YOU'RE NOT. Don't even tell me they fire you because you're the one who quits."

"Working is too hard." I pout deeply.

"Well that's what makes the world go around baby. You work to get paid. You use the money that you got paid with to buy a house, food, clothes, all necessities for life. It's all evolved around work. Work dammit!" Tammy groans frustratingly.

"Sorry. I promise I'll get a job!" I say sincerely.

"You've been telling me that for the last 5 years."

"Uhh...I will this time for sure." I give her a thumbs up and a bright smile.

Tammy stares at me and laughs. She throws her head back and a throaty laugh escapes her mouth.

"Tammy....you're scaring me." I start to back away.

"Yeah right. This time? No Mark. I want you out." She points to the door behind me.

"What?"

"OUT! You need to leave this house and never come back! I'm tired of taking care of you. You're a grown ass man! GROW UP!" She pushes me towards the door.

"W-wait sis! I can go play guitar and get you-"

"Fuck your guitar!" She grabs my guitar out its case and throws it out the door.

"NO!" I run outside to see my baby broken to pieces.

"Tammy you didn't have to do that you big meanie!" I throw a pebble at her.

"Yep I'm a big meanie. Don't ever come back or else you'll see the big bitch." And with that she slams the door in my face.

"You shouldn't curse! It's bad. And....I love you!" I yell outside her front door.

In the window the curtains move and I see her middle finger.

"Oh wow. Aren't you nice." I stomp off her yard.

"SHE KICKED ME OUT!" I collapse on my best friends couch.

"Tragic." Jinyoung continues typing on his computer.

"You don't care? I'm homeless. Literally. CARE!" I whine.

Jinyoung sighs and takes off his glasses.

"Mark, what exactly am I supposed to do about your situation?" Jinyoung exaggerates your.

"Help me by like...letting me stay here?" Maybe he'll say yes.

"No." Jinyoung turns back to his computer.

"Why not?!" I beat his couch.

"3 things. One. You don't do shit. Two. You don't do shit. Three. You don't do shit." Jinyoung smiles.

"Those were all the same thing. I DO DO STUFF!" I yell in defense.

Why does everyone think I'm just a freeloader? I mean all I do is stay at their house and I eat and I help put dishes in the sink but I don't wash them....

"Oh my God. I really don't do anything." I stare into space, shocked by my reality.

"Get a job. That'll help you." Jinyoung leaves his computer and walks into the kitchen.

"I've already tried. I keep getting rejected." I creep into the kitchen after him.

Jinyoung stares at my clothes as he sips his juice.

"Those are shit. They'll never get you anywhere." Jinyoung scrunches his face up.

I look down at myself. A army green raincoat accompanied with a black shirt which is ripped. And paired with ripped jeans and battered black converse's.

"It could be worse." I shrug.

"Worse? You're wearing a raincoat in the summer. How did you even get your shirt ripped?" Jinyoung scolds me.

"A dog attacked me. It ripped my shirt and pants." I play with a hanging strand of fabric from my shirt.

Jinyoung shakes his head.

"Mail!" From the door, the mailman calls.

"I don't know what to do with you Mark." Jinyoung walks past me to the front door.

"You can help me. You can probably buy me some new clothes?" I plead.

"I'm not wasting my money on you." Jinyoung looks through his mail.

"It's not wasting! IT'S HELPING!" I stomp my foot.

Jinyoung picks an envelope out of his stack of mail and smirks.

"You know what Mark?" Jinyoung smiles at me.

"What? What?" I bounce on my feet.

"If you can get a job here, then maybe I'll consider letting you stay." He hands my the envelope.

I snatch it out his hands.

RMFinacial Co.

"Isn't this that high-end rich company?" I ask.

"It sure is. If you can get a job there, I'll let you stay here and maybe I'll buy you some clothes." Jinyoung smirks.

"You punk. You know darn well how unlikely I'll get this job." I glare at him.

"Ya never know." Jinyoung plops down on his couch.

Should I do it?

I mean....I need a place to stay. I can't live on the streets.

"I'll do it!" I walk to the door of his apartment.

"Seriously? You're going like that Mark?" Jinyoung laughs.

"Yep. Just you wait and see Park Jinyoung! I'll get this job and you'll let me stay here! JUST YOU WAIT!" I march out of Jinyoung's apartment.

"Good luck buddy!" I hear Jinyoung's laugh.

I'll get this job.......maybe.

Hello! I have another book(: I can't even update my other books but I'm writing a new one. Hahaha:')
Anyways! I hope you guys enjoy my new book!
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaayyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee