Taken

Mark POV

"Doo doo doo." I hum as I fold laundry.

Being home alone is so fun!

Jackson's at work and Mr. Stone face is out running some errands. So, I'm home doing chores and catching up on dramas.

"Finished!" I put the folded laundry back in the basket and head for Jackson's room.

No wonder he needed a maid. When he's busy, he's messy. I pick up scattered ties and shirts that are all over the floor and bed. I also straighten his closet as I place the newly folded clothes in the racks.

After laundry, I go into my room and lay down on my bed. There's this really good drama called "The K2" and I love it. I feel so bad for Anna. She's always trapped somewhere, she never can see the outside world by herself.

Just as I get into the best part of the episode, the doorbell rings. Pausing my show, I spring off my bed and run downstairs.

"Who is it?" I yell as I near the door.

"Package!" A muffled voice yells back. Sounds like a male.

"Okay." I open the door.

A tall man with a large build stares down at me.

"Um..you're tall. Are you another bodyguard?" I ask.

"You really are gullible."

The man steps aside and there stands Mai. She's wearing a black jumpsuit and her smile is bright and large.

"What's happening?" I stare at her and the large man. I just wanna watch my show!

"You're coming with us." She steps forward and grabs my arm.

"No I'm not." I refuse.

"You're coming." Her grip tightens on my arm.

"Can I take my laptop? I was enjoying my show." I point upstairs.

"Are you kidding me?" She finally drops her false smile.

"Nope. I really like that show!" I push Mai and she falls against the tall dude. I turn around into the house and run.

"Mark!" I hear her run after me.

I run into the kitchen and grab a pan from a cabinet. She catches up and stops in her tracks.

"You're really crazy, Mai."

"Am I? I just don't like you." She slowly walks towards me.

"Understandable." I nod my head.

"Put that pot down, Mark. You'll regret it when you hit me."

"Oh no! I can't hit you." I rest the pan on the counter. I've never hit anyone once in my life, especially not a lady.

"Good boy." She smiles as she grabs both of my wrists. For a woman, she's pretty strong or I'm just weak.

"I feel like you want to kidnap me."

With a devilish smile, she nods her head.

"Well, promise me you won't hurt Jackson! You can take me but don't hurt him."

"Oh honey." Mai laughs. "You disappearing is enough to tear him apart." She grabs the pan from behind me and smacks the hard metal against my head.

I fall on the ground, groaning while holding my head. Ow! That hurt!

Twice, she smacks my head. And for the third time, I feel a warm liquid run down my head. My vision begins to fade as I lay on the floor.

"Oww. Don't hurt him." I whisper as my consciousness fades.