Wild

Jackson POV (Prepare yo holy water)

Damn. Damn. Damn.

"Damn." I close my eyes to strangle my stress and frustrations.

There is a point in a 28 year old man's life, that he reaches the point of exhaustion from sexual desires; I am that 28 year old man.

Countless paperwork, ridiculous employees, the crazy bitch Mai, and my wonderful Mark, are the equivalent of stress. Stress is real. Stress is my life.

"Jackson? What-What are you doing?" Mark laughs at me under his breath.

I probably look like a dead, burnt burrito. Sprawled on top of the couch in a large black hoodie and black sweats with my messy hair all over the place as I stare at the intricate details of my ceilings.

"You okay?" Mark stands in front of me looking concerned.

I wonder what he'd look like under me moaning, begging and-

Damn. I'm losing it today.

"I'm fine." Inhaling deeply, I sit up.

"Are you sure? You don't look too good." Mark pouts.

Maybe Yugyeom was right: I am a predator.

Seeing Mark in front of me, his lips in a clear frown, blond hair in messy perfection, half of his collarbone exposed because of his loose black t-shirt, and black skinny jeans hugging his slim legs and curved hips. The things I could do to him...

"Jackson? Why are you staring at me like that?" Mark asks.

"I'm undressing you with my eyes." I boldy admit.

Mark's cheeks begin to turn red. He's so cute, kill me.

"That's-that's naughty Jackson."

"Isn't it?" My eyes continue to rake mercilessly over Mark's body. His face bright red as he shifts on his feet. If I am a predator, it's hunting season. Mark is the prey, and I'm ready to pounce.

I rise from the couch and make my way to Mark until our faces are only inches apart. Today, he looks smaller than usual.

"J-Jackson?" He stares up at me with worried eyes.

"You ready to play?" I ask lowly, my eyes falling to the hickey I gave him just two days ago.

"Play? D-Duck up the butt?"

"Yes." My voice sounds animalistic, my pent up frustrations surfacing.

If possible, Mark's face becomes ten times redder. He gulps before he wraps his arms around my torso for a gentle hug.

"I'm ready." His voice is soft.

After a year, the time has finally come. I've reached my breaking point and Mark doesn't even know what the breaking point is. I'll show him.

We walk hand and hand upstairs to my room. I could take him to the basement but.....he's not ready for the basement.

"You're okay?" I ask before we enter my bedroom.

"I'm excited and scared." He admits with a cute smile.

"You should be." I ruffle his hair and open the door. "One rule: once you step inside, you'll only call me master. You understand?"

"Y-yes master." Mark walks through the door threshold. Once the door slams shut, I grab him by the waist, connect our lips together and my hand smacks onto his ass.

Mark yelps in surprise. Forgive me Mrs. Tuan, I'm going to ruin your son's sweet innocence.

My eyes, hungry and desperate, never leaves Mark's as I tug him by his belt to the bed. I sit on the edge of my bed, Mark standing in between my legs.