Cuddle

Mark POV

"His sister came? I never knew he had a sister..."

"Yep he does, and she's a ultimate bitch. Like a pickle with maple syrup on it: disgusting bitch."

"Pickles with syrup? That is absolutely gross."

I know those voices: it's Jackson and Jinyoung.

It takes me some time to open my eyes. The strong white light around me makes me wince.

"Mark?" Once I finally open my eyes, I see Jackson peering down at me.

His face is ridden with concern. It's so nice that he cares.

"You okay?" His thumb rubs against my cheek.

"I think so." My voice is hoarse.

"Guess who got more stitches? Who's a strong man?" Dr. Kim comes into view with a huge smile on his face.

"Meee." I giggle.

I lift my hospital gown and stare at the fresh stitches on my chest. Gross dude.

"Why?" I pout.

"Your lungs were giving out on you buddy. Don't worry, we saved you just in time. Some other mishaps happened too but it's nothing for you to worry about, we already took care of it." Dr. Kim explains, his voice soft.

"When can I go home?" I squeeze Jackson's hand. He smiles at me and squeezes my hand back.

"Let's see....maybe in 2 or 3 months. Depends on how well you heal. So let's stay away from your sister and any type of stress for a while. Even when you go home, you'll still be on bed rest."

"Well....at least I'll be home!" I yell happily.

"Yeah! My boy is back!" Jinyoung claps.

"Your boy? I thought Mark was Jackson's?" Dr. Kim smirks.

Jackson kicks Jinyoung and Dr. Kim out, saying that they're a nuisance and a pain in the neck.

"Sorry for worrying you." I tell Jackson as he sits in his seat beside me.

Jackson sighs. He tangles his hand into my hair and massages my scalp.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm just glad you're okay."

I smile and close my eyes. I'm tired.

"Get some rest." I feel his warm lips press against my forehead.

Slowly, the warmth around me dissipates, making me open my eyes. Jackson makes his way to the door.

I don't want him to leave, it's lonely here.

"Jackson?" Jackson turns to face me, clearly surprised. "Stay with me. Please?" I pout.

"Cute." He smiles.

"Want me to sit here?" He sits in his normal chair.

"No. Lay down." I pat the large space on my hospital bed.

Jackson climbs into my bed, making the bed creak from his weight. His body heat makes me warm as I snuggle into his side as he slings his arm around my waist.

"Better?" He asks, our faces inches apart.

"Better." I giggle.

We lay in silence for a while, enjoying each other's warmth. Jackson is the first to break the silence:

"What'd your sister tell you?" Jackson's brown eyes stare into my eyes, intensely.

"Some stuff..." I murmur, avoiding his gaze.

"Mark." He lifts my chin to face him. "You can tell me, you don't have to hold it all in."

"I don't wanna." I shake my head. I don't want to remember the words of my evil sister.

"You wanna get punished?" Jackson's stern gaze sends a shiver down my spine.

"NO! Don't pinch my ears!" My hands fly to my ears in defense.

"Then spill."

I take a deep breath before I speak. Once I prepare myself, I begin to tell Jackson about the terrible argument between my sister and I.

As I retell and remember every word she said, I begin to cry. I'm really doubting myself and my decisions, maybe Tammy is right. I'm a thief, I stole precious moments from Tammy and Mai, I'm terrible.

"Aw Mark. You're not terrible, you're amazing." Jackson hugs me tightly, my tears soaking into his black dress shirt.

"If you are a thief, you're a thief who's stole my heart. Good God, how cliche of me to say." Jackson groans in disgust.

"It's okay, I liked it." A smile replaces my frown.

Jackson kisses me, making my face burn.

"Don't listen to your sister. You do what you think is right. Don't let her words get to you. Your parents spoiling you, that was their decision, not yours. Don't blame yourself for other peoples actions, focus on you and the people you care about the most." Jackson smiles at me lovingly.

I knew there was something special about him. Jackson Wang: the man that I love and admire, the man who's made all my worries disappear. Ever since mom and dad died, I haven't heard such encouraging words.

"I love you!" For the first time, I'm the one who initiates the kiss. It catches Jackson by surprise but, nonetheless, he kisses back.

This kiss is different from the others. Jackson pulls my body against his, our lips, even our tongues, colliding passionately and aggressively. My hands clenching onto Jackson's shirt as his skilled mouth numbs my body.

"Whoo! Hot damn! Ain't this a show!"

Jackson groans against my lips and pulls away from the kiss first, anger etched on his face.

"H-hey Doc." I greet Dr. Kim in a daze.

"Oh no! Please continue, that was getting hot and steamy." Dr. Kim smirks.

Hot? Steamy?

"You're so annoying." Jackson sighs as he sits up in bed.

"I'm so sorry that I ruined the fun." Dr. Kim chuckles.

"It's okay. We're fine. Right Jackson?" I pat the older's back.

"I'm peachy." Jackson grumbles.

"Damn, so close to playing duck up the butt." Dr. Kim shakes his head. "Maybe next time Mark."

"Maybe." I shrug.

"Kill me." Jackson looks up to the ceiling. Then he jumps out of bed.

"Visitation hours are over now. See you tomorrow Mark. I love you." Jackson winks.

"I love you too." Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I smile.

"Bye....Doc." Jackson walks past Dr. Kim with a disapproving look.

"Bye Jackson! Take a nice cold shower when you get home!"

"Damn you!" Jackson yells back.

"Why would he take a cold shower? That's freezing water." I ask Dr. Kim as he starts to check my vitals.

"Oh man Mark." Dr. Kim sighs as he stares at me. "When the time comes, Jackson will destroy your ass."

Destroy?!

"DON'T SAY SCARY STUFF LIKE THAT! HE CAN'T DO THAT TO MY BUTT!" I scream.

"Haha! The time will come, the time will come."

Man, i love Dr. Kim. The time will come(;
I apologize for the shitty updates, BUT i promise to work my hardest to finish this book!
Thanks for all the love!♡♡, i never knew so many would enjoy this book!

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee