Bye

Mark POV

Almost every day.

Jin takes me to his house and lets me call Jackson before Namjoon comes home.

And we talk and talk for as long as we can. Even when there's nothing to talk about, just knowing of each other's presence is enough to make us happy.

I tell Jackson about everything that's happened in the past few months. About how I almost got sold, he wasn't too happy about that. And how I work slave hours for the rude people in Hoseok's office. Mai and her living lifestyle. I chose not to tell him about how she hits me occasionally, I feel like he'll be extremely upset.

Jackson tells me about how horrible he feels without me. He said that Jinyoung, his boyfriend, Dr. Kim, and Dr. Kim's husband were trying so hard looking for me. When he told me how much they struggle, I cried.

Jinyoung must've been so sad. Dr. Kim must've been so worried about the patient he treated for a year.

Speaking of treatment, I haven't been feeling too good recently. Maybe because of the lack of food and the truckload of work.

I talked to Dr. Kim the other day, he told me to take iron pills and to drink lots of milk. Apparently my ribs are still in a healing process even though it's been 2 years.

That's all that's really happened for another three months now.

I've been stuck with Mai for six months now. SIX MONTHS OF QUACKING!

Right now, we're in America. My home country! But I can't leave the house and I can only go to Hoseok's office so yay!

Note the sarcasm.

I really want to go home.

Jin is the only reason I can keep my sanity. He cooks my favorite foods, he jokes around and laughs with me. He's fun! I don't see why he married Namjoon, that evil fish.

"Mark! Get up!" A hard slap lands on my face.

"Ow! You don't have to slap me, Mai!" I sit up on the couch where I was laying down enjoying some chill time.

"Shut. Up. Jin is here for you." She nods her head to the front door of the penthouse. Jin walks into the living room area.

"Really? Hyung!" I run to my best friend and give him a juicy hug.

"Hey Markie." He chuckles from my excitement.

I haven't seen him in two weeks, meaning I haven't talked to Jackson in so long. I missed Jackson's voice and Jin's presence.

"We're leaving now." Jin tells Mai.

She stares at us. It isn't a glare nor is it a look of compliance. She crosses her arms over her coral colored crop-top and just stares at us.

Jin and I exit the penthouse. We step into the elevator and usually Jin presses the ground button but he presses the basement button.

"Huh? Why-"

"They're suspecting us." Jin tells me once the elevator closes.

They're...no! I turn to Jin, my expression shocked.

"Yeah. Namjoon didn't want me to visit you. And he also asked to check my phone, luckily I reminded him of our privacy even though we're married. I got us out of one barrier."

We pass the 15th floor.

"Today, we're being escorted to my house. Namjoon wants to talk to you." Jin looks at me seriously.