Back

Jackson POV

"Who taught Mark the word virginity?" I glare at Dr. Kim.

"He said virginity? Mark is upgrading!" Dr. Kim laughs and claps his hands.

Through the glass, I see Mark and his physical therapist talking as they examine Mark's legs. Mark's freshly dyed blond hair, bouncing as he nods his head.

"The word virginity came out of his mouth, I almost had a stroke." I turn back to a giggling doctor.

"Maybe....I might've mentioned it..." Dr. Kim scratches his neck as he chuckles.

"Of course you did." I shake my head.

"But what did he say? Did he ask you what it meant?" Dr. Kim asks.

"Worst--he told me to take it."

A animal like yell fills the hall. The absurd noise comes from my left, where Dr. Kim was standing. Now, he's crouched on the floor, laughing his ass off.

"Real funny Doc." I grumble. This guy really urks my nerves.

Dr. Kim stays on the floor wheezing a little while, then he finally stands up.

"Alright. That made my day." He wipes his eyes with his thumb. "I know for damn sure, you're dying."

I sigh as I look through the glass again. Mark catches my gaze and responds with a bright smile; I smile back.

"Why don't you just do it?" Dr. Kim slaps my shoulder. "Tear up Mark's innocence! Literally!"

"Easier said than done." I refuse.

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is. He's...too innocent."

"Ruin him."

"What am I? A predator?"

"A predator to his ass, yes."

"Oh man." I rub my temples. "Seriously though, what if he changes?" I turn to Dr. Kim.

"Ohh. That's what you're worried about, Mark changing." Dr. Kim finally nods his head understanding my hesitation.

I've seen many of people in my life change after having sex. They're the same but not the same. I'd hate to lose my little ball of sunshine and hope.

"Well, change is change. Or Mark may not even change. Look at him." Dr. Kim gestures to Mark in the Physical Therapist's office. "He got hit by a truck and has life damaging injuries yet he's still the same. If he can take a truck, he can take your dick." Dr. Kim proudly smirks.

"Damn, when you put it like that, makes my dick feel like an object."

"An object of love." Dr. Kim wiggles his fingers.

"Shut the hell up." I shove his shoulder playfully.

"Dr. Kim Yugyeom, please report to the front office." The intercom above us.

"Dammit. That damn head nurse. I'm the one with the PhD." Dr. Kim grumbles as he heads to the front office.  "Seeya Jackson! Tell Mark I said bye." He waves goodbye.

"Later." I wave back.

Soon after, Mark finishes his session.

"Jackson!" Mark runs into my arms, hugging me. I squeeze him in return, getting a quick whiff of his sweet scent.

"Had fun?" I ask as the both of us make our way to my car.

"Nope!" Mark announces brightly. "It reminded me off your mother's yoga." He shivers from the memory.