Christmas

Mark POV

"Merry Christmas! Whoo!" I throw a handful of confetti into the air. Shreds of colorful paper land on Jackson's head.

"You shouldn't be this excited." He shakes his head like a puppy, the colorful papers flying off.

"Why not? It's Christmas!" I jump on the couch and shout. Jackson silently laughs at me.

"Plus, last year I spent Christmas in the hospital. New year, new Christmas!" I yell triumphantly.

"Fair point." Jackson nods his head.

I love Christmas! It's the second best holiday, my birthday being the first. You give people gifts that make them happy. You get gifts from people that make you happy.

Christmas is all about giving and loving! You give to the one you love!

"Hey, Jackson." I call the older as he sits in front of the golden fireplace.

"Yeah?"

"I love you!" I jump on his back and hug him from behind. He laughs as he falls down. He falls on his back and I sit on his stomach.

"You're full of surprises aren't you?" He stares at me fondly with his arms under his head.

I giggle.

"I gotta surprise." I pull out a box that I was hiding behind my back.

"Oh?" He sits up and takes the box. "What's this?" He shakes the box close to his ear.

"Merry Christmas." I whisper. "Open it. Open it." I can't wait to see his reaction!

Is he going to like it or hate it? Or worst! Pretend he likes it! Oh no!

I watch him closely as he peels away the red and white candy cane wrapping paper until he reaches the teal box.

He opens the box and pulls out the silver object.

"A watch." His finger strokes the smooth material.

"Yeah! A watch! I used my own money to buy it." I smile.

Jackson looks sympathetic.

"Mar-"

"Uh uh! Shhh!" I put my finger on his mouth. "I wanted to get you something special with my own money."

Jackson is lost for words. He only stares at the silver watch and back at me.

"It's supposed to symbolize the time we have together. You know, with the accident last year, time is very precious." I begin to explain my gift.

"I could've died but I'm here! When I was in my coma, I replayed all of the moments I spent with you. And I was like 'Biscuits, I wish I could spend some more time with Jackson'. Even though it was kind of short, it was memorable."

I hold his hand with the watch in it. Pressing the little knob on the watch, the legs begin to move and it begins to tick.

"I realized that winning isn't just about living, it's about enjoying the precious times of life. Even if you don't feel happy, you still have your memories! Everybody has a happy memory."

"So, Jackson." I grab his other hand to put it on top of his hand holding the watch. "This watch will keep ticking forever and forever until you die, until the good times fade away, until you're no longer winning. But, it'll remind you that you're always winning and that I'll always love you." I smile proudly after I finish my speech.

Jackson silently wraps the watch around his right wrist. He holds up his wrist and admires it.

"I love it."

A lone tear tumbles down his cheek.

"W-what's wrong?" I feel my body deflate.

"You're really special huh? You always hit where it hurts worst, then you make it feel better. You're really something." He laughs as more tears fall down his face.

"Jackson." I pull him into a hug, his strong arms squeezing me tightly. His tears wetting my ugly red, Rudolph Christmas sweater.

I find his tears beautiful. For someone as cold and distant as himself, his tears are invincible. He's winning to the max!

"I love it. I love you, Mark." He sniffles as he rocks me in his lap.

"I love you too. Merry Christmas, my love." I kiss his wet cheek.

"My love? That's a new one?" He chuckles.

"Hey, why not." I shrug.

"Well, you're my little angel." He strokes my cheek.

We kiss under the dim, orange light from the fire. The fire crackles as Jackson lays me down in front of the fireplace.

We do more than just kissing but hey! My mind shall never describe the actions during duck up the butt because I still don't understand what's exactly happening!

This was a much better Christmas than last year. Much more emotional and exciting! And sore....

Great Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Cute little filler chap! I call it "the calm before the storm" hehehe(:

And today is the one year anniversary of "Yes Master" yay! Round of applause! Whoo!

Lol

Thank you all for reading my book. I, as the author, enjoy all of your comments and love! Love u guys so much!♡♡

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee