Call

Mark POV

"What?"

Did I hear Jin right? He has...Jackson's number?

Jin grabs his phone from my hand. He types in his passcode and goes to his contacts then, he shows me a very familiar phone number.

"This is his phone number right?" Jin looks at me worriedly.

"Y-yes!" Without realizing it, I snatch his phone out of his hand.

"Wait Mark! You can't call him yet. We have to wait until she leaves." Jin nods his head towards Mai's room.

We hear her humming in her room.

I ask him how he got Jackson's number and Jin tells me about how he sneaked onto Namjoon's phone to get it. He said that he heard some disconcerting news from Namjoon and he wanted me to talk to Jackson immediately.

What news was it? What'd he say?!

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry." Jin apologizes.

I want to know but...I throw my arms around Jin's neck and hug him.

"Thank you." Even though I want to know about the bad news, I'm happy to have a chance to call Jackson.

"BISCUITS! I'M HAPPY!" I bounce around the room. I even stare out the wall window, which terrifies me, and pump my fists in the air.

"The hell? Why you making all this noise?" Mai exits her room. Jin gasps and covers his eyes.

"Why you have no clothes on?" I retort.

"This is clothes."

Clothes? She has on a black see-through jumpsuit that um...you can see everything. Her chest biscuits with a cherry on top and her pee pee area.

"Define your definition of clothes." Jin glares at her as she walks around the room to the front door.

Eww! Her butt is all out in the open! Nasty!

"Go fuck yourself, Jin. I won't be back until late. Gonna get some dick. Later!" She waves and exits the apartment.

"Geez. She doesn't have to curse like that. And why would she buy duck this late?" She's so weird.

"Duck?" Jin looks at me strangely.

"Yeah. She said she's gonna get some duck. Some roasted duck? Or some toasty duck stew?"

"No. Oh my God. I see why Jackson treasures you." Jin smiles and shakes his head. "Never change, okay?"

"Okay!" Wait...speaking of Jackson...

"Let's call him!" I pounce on Jin and reach for his phone.

"Wait! Let's wait until we know she's gone for sure." Jin whispers.

I literally sit and stare at her car in the parking lot, 15 stories down. She has a red Ferrari, parked in the left side of the parking lot.

I see her half-naked self walk to the car and get in.

"Evil Mai has left the building!" I shout triumphantly.

After he takes a deep breath, he hesitantly hands me the phone.

"Do it. Call him." Jin smiles at me.

I stare at the number on the screen. For three months, I haven't heard or seen Jackson. Dang it! I should've woken up earlier that day so I could've told him goodbye.

My thumb hovers over the call button. Taking a deep breath, I press the button and place the phone on my ear.

I jump when the phone starts to ring.