Question

Mark POV

"Jinyoung? When someone tells you they want to play with you, doesn't that mean they want to play a game?" I ask Jinyoung once I come home from my shift.

"Um...depends." Jinyoung responds as his eyes race across his phone.

"What do you mean it depends?" I sit at the edge of his bed.

"Depends on the situation. YES! Take that bitch!" Jinyoung exclaims happily.

"Are you done?" This is a serious problem. I want to know what Mr. Wang meant.

"Yeah I'm done. What are we talking about again?"

"Jinyoung!" I whine.

"Just kidding just kidding. Why are you so concerned about this?" Jinyoung sits beside me at the edge of his bed.

"Because I just am. Just tell me what it means." I cross my arms and pout.

"Okay okay." Jinyoung laughs.

"Um...how do I say this....when someone says they want to play with you while your actually playing something, that actually means they want to play with you."

"What? That made zero sense Jinyoung. Isn't that what the phrase means all the time?" I'm becoming irritated.

"Mark, you're too pure to understand the other 'situation'." Jinyoung shakes my shoulders.

"I'm not pure......what does pure mean?" I ask.

"Oh my God." Jinyoung slaps his hand against his forehead.

"Tell me! What's the other situation?"

"When some people say they want to play with you, they really want to 'play' with you." Jinyoung adds air quotations on the second play.

"You just said that Jinyoung! The quotations don't make a difference."

"Yes it does! See, I told you! You're too pure."

"I still don't understand."

"Play with your body. It means to play with your body. Some kinky sex probably."

I gasp.

"YOU SAID-"

"Sex. S-E-X. Sex. Sexual intercourse. The good shit." Jinyoung smirks.

"Isn't that when the girl's peepee area and a guy's pee stick combine?"

Jinyoung stares at me and bursts into laughter.

"PEE STICK!" Jinyoung lays on the floor laughing his heart out.

"It's a pee stick! Mommy told me to call it that."

"I love your mom. Thank you Mrs. Tuan for keeping such an angel." Jinyoung clasps his hands together.

I smile.

"Wait, what if another man says they want to play with you and you're already a man?"

"Definitely sex. Except it's with one of the guys butts. Nice and gay." Jinyoung explains.

"Butt? But you poop out of your butt?"

"And you can take dick up your butt."

"EW BAD JINYOUNG! YOU CAN'T PUT A DUCK UP YOUR BUTT!" Ew. That's gross.

"I didn't say duck. I said dick."

"Isn't that the plural of duck?" I'm confused.

"How did you get through highschool?" Jinyoung shakes his head.