Where

Jackson POV

"I'll kill them."

"I'll be obliged to help, boss."

"Woah there! Calm down for a bit." Yugyeom tries to defuse the bomb that's about to explode inside of me.

"Babe, he's not gonna be calm." Bambam tells Yugyeom matter of factly.

"Hush!"

I won't be calm. No.

Not until I find Mark, not until he's in my arms blabbering about something like biscuits and staring at me with his sweet brown eyes. Until then, I will never be calm.

What kind of sick man kidnaps a person just for some money? It's ridiculous, it's beyond stupid. I swear if they lay a finger on Mark, I'll seriously kill them.

I even dumped my pride and offered Namjoon all my goddamn money. The sick bastard refused my offer. Saying that my suffering is ten times better than my money.

"Bastard!" I punch the glass table in my dining room. It shatters in pieces.

"Exquisite punch, boss." Leo nods his head as he shakes glass shards off of his foot.

"Damn boss. They picked the wrong one to fuck with." Bambam curls his body on the couch to stay away from the broken glass.

"Cause he's Jackson Wang King." Yugyeom jokes. "Get it? Because 'wang' in Korean means king and...that's his last name..."

"Yeah we get it. I love you but that was a terrible joke." Bambam tries to hold in his laughter.

"Truly appalling, Mr. Kim." Leo comments dismissively.

"Oh kay. Assholes." Yugyeom pouts but he looks at me for a reaction: he doesn't receive one.

I know he tried to make me laugh, he's been trying for the past month but nothing--nothing at all--will make me laugh or smile until I find Mark.

Yugyeom sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"Where are you, Mark?" He mumbles to himself as he looks through papers.

Where is Mark? Where is Mai and Namjoon? They up and disappear with Mark to God knows where.

"Did they ki-"

"Bambam! Shut the hell up! Don't say that!" Yugyeom slaps Bambam's thigh.

"It was only a thought! Mai's a psychotic bitch, who knows what she'll do!" Bambam retorts.

He's correct. She's crazy, if she could she'd probably kill anyone that annoyed her or got in her way. She's spoiled; a rich father who gets her anything she wants, a body like a model, a face that many men except me, find attractive.

Spoiled brat who's jealous of Mark.

I miss him. I really do.

"Boss, the doorbell." Leo rises from the couch and walks elegantly to the front door.

Shortly, he enters the living room again with two people in tow.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"They are acquaintances of Mark."

"Oh! Jinyoung?" Yugyeom greets a dark haired male with puffy eyes.

"Hey Dr. Kim. I got your message." He sniffles. He's been crying from the ordeal and it makes me envious.

I wish I could cry. My anger overpowers my sadness.

"Who is he?" I point to the other brown haired male beside him. If I recalled, Jinyoung is Mark's best friend. I've heard many, many stories about him.

"Im Jaebum. I'm here to help you find Mark, I'm a police officer." He bows to me.

"What are you bowing for? Hurry and get to it!" I snap.

"I'm sorry, Jackson." Jaebum apologizes.

For weeks, he's tried everything there is to tracking down Mark. The only lead he had was Namjoon's house which is empty and bare. No sign of Mark anywhere.

"That guy is clean. I'm pretty sure they're not in the country anymore." Jaebum refers to Namjoon and his posy.

"Dammit." I rub my face in frustration.

Why did they have to do this? Where is Mark? What did they do to him?

"Jackson, we'll find him." Yugyeom squeezes my shoulder.

"Maybe Mark can steal a cellphone or something. Don't change your number and keep an eye out for any unknown numbers. Don't give up, Jackson. We will find Mark." Jaebum grips my thigh and gazes at me in reassurance.

I hope he's right. I just need him back. His energy and spirit could probably cure cancer: he's an angel. I have to find him.

Where are you, Mark?

Oh boy oh boy. When can Mark come home? Jackson misses his dear Mark so sad:(
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee