Leaving

Mark POV

"OW!"

"Sorry, Mark. I have to clean it." Jin apologizes as he wipes my bruised head with a cloth drenched in alcohol.

I bite my lip as my head burns and stings from the alcohol.

"Mayonnaise!" I shout in pain.

"You're too cute." Jin smiles at me.

Jin is an amazing person! And a fantastic cook. I had the best biscuits and soup of my life tonight. I wish Jackson could taste Jin's cooking. I miss him.

After cleaning my wound, he puts me in a bath. No one has ever seen me naked besides Jackson and I guess Jin is the second. He said Namjoon doesn't want me alone.

He washes my hair and I bite back tears. It burns! After bathing, I brush my teeth and dry my hair.

Jin wraps a white bandage around my head to cover my wound. He wraps bandages around my wrists because the handcuffs cut up my sensitive skin.

"I'm fresh!" I pump my fists into the air. These baby blue pajamas are so comfortable.

Jin laughs at me as I jump up and down.

"You seem unphased by this whole ordeal." Jin comments.

"As long as Jackson's not hurt, I'm fine."

"That's some positive thinking. How old are you, Mark?"

"I turned twenty-six in September." Oof! I'm getting old.

"Well, I am older. I'm 32."

"Can I call you hyung? I've always wanted an older brother." I ask with pleading eyes as I get on my knees.

"Of course you can! I've always wanted a little brother." He lifts me off of my knees and hugs me. I hug him back.

I made a new friend!

Jin and I freeze once we hear footsteps approaching the door.

"Where is he? Jin?" I hear Namjoon's muffled voice through the door.

"Yeah?" Jin yells back.

"Bring Mark downstairs. Now."

Jin looks at me sympathetically and follows his orders. He leads me downstairs, back to the living room.

Mai and Namjoon are in the room sitting with stern faces. Another man is sitting beside Namjoon. He has on a black dress shirt, black jeans and designer shoes. A pair of brown sunglasses hiding his eyes.

"Here he is, Hoseok." Namjoon stands and points to me. The unknown man looks at me and gasps.

"The American!" He snatches his glasses off and stomps right towards me.

Wait a second. This guy looks familiar.

"This boy is model material! Everything more, nothing less!"

Oh yeah! The model guy! I still have his card...or maybe it went into the trash.

"No, Hoseok. He can't be a model." Namjoon refuses.

"Why not? He's a beauty." Hoseok grabs my face and massages it. This man is strange.

"You didn't come here to make him a model. You have to sell him."

"Sell me?" What does he mean? You can't sell people, can you?

"Yeah. You'd make a good price in the sex market." Mai walks behind me and squeezes my shoulder.

That kind of thing exists?! Scary! I don't wanna get sold!

"Hey now. That's a bit extreme." Jin butts in. "You can't push Mark into that kind of stuff."

"Jin, shut up." Namjoon shushes him. "It's not about what he can or can't do, it's about what I want."

Jin presses his lips tightly together and sits down on the couch.

"Can you sell him, Hoseok? You can't make him a model, Jackson will find him in a heartbeat." Namjoon stares at Hoseok who pouts deeply.

"Yeah, I can. Even though it's a waste of beauty." Hoseok strokes my cheek. He kind of scares me.

"But, it'll probably take a while. I have a business to run too."

"He can be your assistant. If he can be Jackson's bitch, he can be yours." Mai says while pushing me.

"That's a great idea! I am running low on my mobile workers. Mark, you're coming with me! You beautiful angel!" Hoseok takes my hand in his.

"W-What?" I stutter.

"You let him work for you and you sell him off. Deal Hoseok?"

"Of course Namjoon. We have a deal."

"Good." Namjoon smiles.

"I've never been to Italy."

"Me either." Jin responds.

"It's a beautiful country with beautiful people." Hoseok crosses his legs as he snaps his fingers cheerily.

"Really?"

"Calm down, Mark. You're not there to sightsee, you're there to work." Namjoon clarifies.

"Oh." I pout. That's not fair!

"Can you work him to death Hoseok? That would be lovely." Mai glares at me then she turns her head to look out the plane's window.

Mai is so mean to me for no reason. I never did anything to her...well...I did take Jackson from her and I apologized to her enough already. What more does she want?

Eventually, after 14 hours on the plane, we arrived in Italy.

The sun was shining, the sun kissed the Mediterranean sea making it glimmer and shine. It was so beautiful, I smiled from ear to ear embracing the beautiful country.

But, that moment when I stepped foot in Italy, it was the last time I truly smiled.

Oof. Is Mark going to get sold? I hope not...
Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee