Yes Master

Jackson POV

"Be happy, Jackson."

The last words I've ever heard from Mark. Be happy, huh? How in the hell can I be happy?

It's been seven years. 84 months. 364 weeks. 2,555 days, since I last heard his voice.

Seven years of pure torture.

He told me to find someone, I've never even attempted to do so. No one can captivate my heart like Mark has. His smile, his goofiness, his innocence, his beauty; his everything.

Even with heartbreak, I've still managed to climb high in the company. Branching out to build another office in Singapore.

I went to the board meeting for the management of the new branch in Singapore.

And that's when I saw him:

Kim Namjoon.

That goddamn bastard had a smirk on his face when he saw me. He was proud of how distressed I looked. I despise his ass.

Before the meeting started, I asked him about Mark. If he was doing okay, eating well, still being the sunshine he is. But you know what he told me?

"He's bruised and skinny. Mai is surely treating him the way he's supposed to be treated." That son of a bitch smiled.

I grabbed his collar and almost punched his teeth out but Mai's father, my boss, stopped me. I hate him for letting his daughter do such things. She and Namjoon should rot in jail.

But, we have no idea where they are. Even when Jaebum tracked down the location of the phone Mark used to call me, there was nothing. A barrier blocking the phone's detection.

There was nothing I could do. And in the end, Namjoon got the CEO position of the Singapore branch. I thought that would be enough for him to give me back my Mark but, it wasn't.

That was four years ago.

From then and on, everyday I hoped and begged that Mark would ring the doorbell to our house and run into my arms. Sometimes, I pinch myself to see if I'm in a neverending nightmare.

No matter what I do, he's not there, not there anywhere.

Yugyeom, his friend Jinyoung, his coworkers: Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi, all of the people who've grown to love Mark. We miss him, we miss him so bad.

I miss him so much, I wonder why I still hope. Its been seven freaking years, I might as well give up.

And today is my 36th birthday. Another birthday empty and tearful. Mark should be 32 by now. And if we were together, I would've proposed by now. We could've adopted a child of his choosing because he loved kids.

But, there's nothing. I haven't touched his room ever since he left. His laptop is still opened, the basket for laundry is still in the corner of his room. And his sweet scent still lingers in the air.

I miss him.

"Boss? Invoices." Leo comes into my office and places a manilla folder on my desk.

"Thanks." I grab the folder and look through it.

"Sir?" I look up to Leo. He has on a sympathetic smile. "Please lighten up, sir. Don't give up, Mark would never have, sir. He's an exquisite man." Leo bows and exits my office with a soft smile.

He's right. Mark was far more ambitious than I ever was. Leo reminds me of my mother, who also smacked some sense into me.

She told me to kill every bastard trying to block her son from love. She indeed is a crazy woman. However, she told me to stop pouting.