I miss you

Jackson POV

"Where is that bitch! Where is she so I can kill her! Damn bitch!"

"Mom, relax."

"Relax? How can I relax? MY LITTLE CUTIE IS IN SURGERY BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH! I'LL SHOW THAT BITCH HOW THE WANG'S REALLY GET DOWN!" Mom ties her hair up with a bow.

I sigh.

"How are you so calm? I know damn well you're not fine. You just watched Mark get hit by a damn tru- I really wanna kill that bitch. Let her see how it feels to get hit by a truck. I should hit her with a plane or a bo-"

"Mom. Just stop. You bitching isn't going to make this any better."

"But seriously Jackson, how are you taking this?" Mom looks at me concerned.

I shrug. My heart is in pain but my face and actions refuse to reveal it.

"You little-" Mom slaps my arm. "At least show some emotion. Good Lord."

"I don't show emotion. Never have, never will."

Mom stares into my eyes. Suddenly, she hugs me.

"Oh my little Jackson! You cold bastard. It's okay to be sad, everyone gets there moments. And seriously, when Mark gets out of here propose to him." She pats my head.

"No." I gently push her off of me.

"Mr. And Mrs. Wang?" A tall man in a white lab coat walks out of the ICU doors.

"Please don't say it like that. Sounds like we're married. That's horrifying to marry my stone cold son."

"Wow." I roll my eyes.

"Ah. Sorry about that." The man chuckles. "You two came with Mark Tuan right?"

"Yes! How is he? Is he okay? PLEASE TELL ME HE'S OKAY!" Mom grabs the man's hands and holds them tightly.

"I'd be lying if I said he's okay, but he is in a stable state." The man smiles grimly.

Hearing those words makes my heart ping with pain.

"Oh my God." Mom's knees buckle and she falls to the floor.

"Miss! Are you okay?" The man kneels down to the dramatic woman lying on the floor.

"Can we....see him?" I ask hesitantly.

"Yes you can. But not for too long, he has another surgery soon."

"More surgeries?" Mom whimpers.

"Get up mom." I help her get off the floor.

The two of us follow the man into the Intensive Care Unit. The hallway is dark and gloomy, just like my heart.

"What's your relationship with Mr. Tuan?" The man asks me as we walk.

"His boyfriend." Mom answers quickly.

"Don't listen to her. I'm his boss."

"Master." Mom coughs and whispers in a hushed voice.

I glare at her. She's so damn irritating.

The man chuckles.

"Here we are." The man opens the door to Mark's room.

"I'm scared. You go in first." Mom pushes me towards the door.

I honestly don't want to go in first, but nevertheless, I enter the room.

The room is empty, except for a single bed in the middle. The beeping from the heart monitor beside the bed greets me.