Suck

Mark POV

"Are you a robot?" I poke the chest of a man, who doesn't move an inch. He continues to look ahead, not even blinking! That's so cool!

"Mark?" I turn around to see Jackson staring at me confused.

"Is he a robot? He won't move or blink. It's awesome." I point to the big muscular guy.

"No, he's a bodyguard." Jackson answers.

"Ohh. Bodyguard? What's that?"

"He protects people."

Protects people? Well, isn't he nice then!

"Thank you for your services." I bow down on my knees.

"Mark, get up." Jackson pulls my arm so I can stand up. "Not a soldier from the military, a bodyguard is someone who protects someone that's important." Jackson explains.

Oh really? I learned something new today.

Jackson goes into the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Tragic. There's nothing in here." He closes the fridge.

"I can go shopping." I offer.

"You can but you don't have to." Jackson denies.

"I wanna go! I wanna see Mr. Jungkook, Mr. Taehyung and Mr. Yoongi." I beg Jackson while grabbing onto his arm and shaking it.

"You made friends at a grocery store? How?"

"I'm friendly." I shrug with a smile.

After ten minutes of my begging, Jackson finally agrees to go to the store. Yay! I miss my buddies! They're my only friends besides Jackson, Jinyoung, and Dr. Kim.

Once we arrive at the store, a certain sign catches my eye:

"For hire...Jackson!" I bounce with excitement.

"Look at the sign! Can I work here?" It'd be so awesome to work here with all my other buddies.

"Why?" Jackson combs his hair back with his fingers.

"I want to be an adult. So if we can't play duck in the butt yet, I want a job of my own. I can make my own money." I cross my arms and stand proudly.

"Oh my God. Yep, sure. Knock yourself out." He reluctantly agrees.

Yay! Victory is Mark's!

"Damn Mark! You got hit by a truck and survived? You're a legend." Mr. Jungkook nods at me, amazed.

"I got hit by stress and I survived? I should be a legend too." Mr. Yoongi adds.

A giggle leaves me from Mr. Yoongi's joke.

For the past two weeks, working here at "SojuMart" has been so fun! Jinyoung can't say I'm lazy now! I work everyday and sometimes night, to my heart's content.

But, I do miss spending time with Jackson. He seems to be stressing about something, but he won't tell me. He always complains about headaches and he always falls asleep in his office at home. I wonder what's wrong with him? I hope he isn't sick!

"Mr. Taehyung?"

"Yeah?" I ask the light-brown haired male as we sit and eat our lunch.

"What do you do when Mr. Jungkook is upset?" I ask poking my sandwich with my finger.

"I give him the suck."

"What's 'the suck'? You like suck his wound or something? Suck his feelings up?

Mr. Taehyung bursts out laughing.

"Nothing. Forget what I just said, you're so innocent." He clears his throat.

"Nah, but for real though, if he's upset I talk to him about it. Usually he tells me and we work together to fix the problem. Better using two heads than one."

Using two heads as one...that's genius! I have to talk to Jackson about his problem so we can both find the solution!

The day goes by in a flash and I hurry home as quickly as possible, well as fast as the bodyguard can drive, and run to Jackson's room.

"I'm home! Now tell me what's wrong so we can work together to solve it!" I say in one breath, gasping after I finish.

"Impressive Mark. You could become a rapper if you can talk that fast." Jackson chuckles as I pant.

"Tell me....all....your worries." I manage to say between breaths. I should've never ran up here.

"What worries?"

"You've been so down these days. I'm worried about you." I finally admit.

Jackson smiles softly.

"Come here." He pats his lap.

I walk to his desk and sit on top of his lap. My legs dangle over the edge of his thighs and Jackson holds onto my waist while he buries his face into my white shirt.

He slips one of his cold hands under my shirt and caresses my bare back. His fingers dance across my back.

"Why is your skin so smooth..." Jackson mumbles into my shirt.

"It tickles." I giggle.

Jackson lifts his face from my shirt. He leans forward and kisses my neck, I giggle instantly.

"Does that tickle?" He asks.

"Very." My cheeks hurt from giggling.

He continues to kiss my neck, making me a giggling mess.

"Stop Jackson! My stomach can't take anymore." I laugh.

"You're so cute." Jackson's deep chuckle vibrates on me.

Jackson kisses a spot on my neck, then he bites it. The action catches me by surprise. He pulls me against his body, traces his fingers down my spine, and sucks on my neck.

"Owie! J-Jackson..." I grab onto his dark blue hoodie as I feel the skin on my neck get sucked into his mouth.

A shaky breath escapes me. I feel weird.

Jackson finally releases my neck, it feels sore now.

"You're mine right?" Jackson's voice is husky and deep.

"Y-yes." I nod my head.

"No one's going to hurt you okay? You won't let them hurt you, got it?" He grabs my chin.

"Never. No one will ever hurt me." I repeat.

"I never want to lose you Mark." He rests his forehead against mine.

Is that what he's worried about? Losing me?

I grab his hands as our foreheads lean against each other.

"I'm not going anywhere Jackson. No matter what. Because I love you." I smile.

"I love you too Mark." Jackson kisses my forehead. "I love you too."

We hug each other tightly and soon fall asleep in each other's warmth.

Happy Valentine's Day!♡♡
Filler chap so crappy chap. don't worry tho. The nxt chap will be...interesting((;
*cough*duck *cough* butt
(:

P.S: u all some kinky bastards ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thanks for reading!
Baaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiieeeee