Knowledge

Mark POV

"I'm free!" I stretch my arms out as the wind blows, making my hair dance.

"My favorite patient." Dr. Kim fakes crying and pats me on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you Mark. We won't see each until Wednesday. The pity."

"Thank God." Jackson rolls his eyes at Dr. Kim. "I believe Mark has had enough of you."

"Mark loves me. Right Mark?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, love you doc. Not as much as Jackson though." I smile sweetly.

"That's right." Jackson nods his head.

I'm finally out! After three months, I'm released from the hospital. Dr. Kim said my recovery was faster than he expected. My fighting will never give up!

My right foot is still in a boot, but at least I can walk again. I have to do physical therapy for my arms and knees since I haven't walked in months. I don't care what I have to do, I'm happy to go home!

"You ready?" Jackson throws his arm around my shoulder. His slight smirk showing how glad he is to have me back for himself.

"Absolutely!" I giggle.

"Ultimate ship. Forever." Dr. Kim nods his head as he stares at us.

I say goodbye to the rest of the nurses and doctors who took care of me. I hug Dr. Kim tightly to thank him for all of his hard work.

"No need to thank me, I'm only doing my job. But, I'm glad I could save such a cutie." Dr. Kim tugs on my cheeks.

Jackson clears his throat loudly.

"I only touched his cheeks, relax." Dr. Kim reassures him. "Seriously Mark, remember those scars tell a story of how you survived near death. Don't forget that." Dr. Kim ruffles my hair.

"I won't. I'm strong and hefty." I puff my chest. Dr. Kim and Jackson burst into laughter. Meanies, I know I'm slim and skinny but they don't have to laugh.

"Later Doc!" Jackson waves goodbye to Dr. Kim.

"Bye Jackson! I hope you two can play duck in the butt soon! Make sure you be gentle Jackson! He's fragile!" Dr. Kim yells back.

Gentle? Does that mean...

I punch Jackson's shoulder. "So the game is hard!"

"Dear God." Jackson groans.

"Ha! Teach me how to play so I can beat you!" I half jump with joy.

"Heh. Teach him. To beat your me-" Dr. Kim starts.

"Let's go! Mark cover your ears." Jackson puts his hands over my ears. I hear a muffled "Fuck you Doc."

"Jackson, you said a bad word." I shake my head.

"Ignore it. Let's go home now, shall we?" Jackson smiles, his white teeth shining in the sun.

"Yeah! Let's go home!"

"We should buy a pet. Dogs are so cute!" I giggle as I look through a random magazine.

"Ew. I hate animals." Jackson shakes his head as he types on his laptop.

"You hate everything." I mumble with a pout.

"Not you." He smirks.

"You could love a dog..."

"Nope."

A pillow connects with Jackson's face after I throw it. The two of us are in his room. Ever since I've gotten back, Jackson's room has become my room too. I'm not complaining, more time together the better.