New Babies?!

*Sorry I tried to find one with Thor, Bucky, and Iron Man ,but I couldn't so enjoy this gif of RDJ (Robert Downey JR)kissing Sebastian Stan on the cheek.

As Thor woke up he saw that Steve was carrying Bucky and Clint was carrying Tony in bridal style form. Thor was really happy and that he had new friends to play with. But Tony and Bucky were not happy at all. But they had no choice so they just went along with it. Thor ran over to them with a smile on his face.

"New Fwiends!" Thor yelled with excitement. Bucky and Tony got startled,but they knew it was Thor cause nobody else in the house was energetic as he was.  So after a while of being grumpy the two of them decided that they would like playing with Thor cause he always provided happy and chill vibes to the table. After a day of being in ageplay Tony and Bucky decided that ageplay wasn't gonna be so bad after all since Thor was in ageplay too.

"Tank You Thor for pwaying  with us ." Tony said.

"No pwoblem fellas." Thor said.  

"Alrighty boys it's time for bed." Bruce said.

"Awww." The 3 boys said groaning cause they didn't want to stop playing.

"Don't worry you guys can play tomorrow and the next day and the day after that." Clint said.

"They get it Clint. What he is trying to say is that we all live in the same house so you will see each other almost always." Steve said. Thor, Bucky, and Tony were relieved at what Steve said. So, they went to bed and they were super excited about what they were going to do the next day.  It was the next day and all 3 boys were excited about playing together. They all snuck out of their cribs and they headed to the living room. Once they all got there they were super excited. 

"FWIENDS!" Thor yelled. Tony and Bucky got startled a bit.

"Shh! Thor we don't want them to know that we are up super early. So we have to keep quiet. Got it Barnes?" Tony said. Bucky sighed.

"Otay." Bucky said quietly. Once everything was settled they decided  to watch cartoons and eat cereal. They started laughing.

"Member we have to be quiet." Tony said. Once they were done eating cereal and watching cartoons they went all around the tower finding fun,but quiet things to do. And they loved it. Steve was in the other room sleeping when he heard a noise. He woke up.

"What is happening?" Steve asked quietly. He looked to see if Bucky was right by him ,but he wasn't. He panicked a bit cause he was trying to find him. Once he went into the hallway he saw Clint and Bruce.

"You guys hear noises too?" Bruce asked. 

"Yup. And our babies aren't in their cribs." Clint said. Meanwhile in the living room the 3 boys are eating candy and watching rated R movies like Deadpool. Once they heard footsteps they had to clean everything up so they wouldn't get in trouble luckily Tony was friends with Quicksilver so he called him up and Quicksilver came as fast as he could and he fixed up the house and cleaned up  all the messes that Tony, Thor, and Bucky made. 

"Tanks Quicksilver." Tony said.

"No problem. I'm out of here. See ya." Quicksilver said. And then he left. Tony changed the input on the TV from DVD to live TV and they put on cartoons since that is what they are allowed to watch on the TV. They would watch some movies,but anything rated R would get Thor, Bucky, and Tony in big trouble. 

"Once they see us act natural like laugh a bit." Tony said. Once the footsteps of the adults grew closer the 3 boys got ready to laugh. Once Steve, Clint, and Bruce got to the living room Tony, Thor, and Bucky started to laugh. Steve, Bruce, and Clint were just standing there like a couple of statues. Thor spoke first.

"Sowwy dada. I wanted to watch cartoon with fwiends." Thor said sounding a bit guilty. Then, Tony spoke second.

"Yeah, sowwy daddy. I just wanted to have a bit of time with Bucky and Thor." Tony said about to cry. They were waiting for Bucky to speak,but all he did was shrug his shoulders and made a quivering lip. Bruce,Steve,and Clint felt bad that they were about to scold the 3 babies. So, they let them have fun by taking them to the mall.  Thor got lots of clothes. Bucky got lots of candy. And Tony got lots of lego sets. Everyone was having a great time. Once the 6 of them got back to the tower Vision greeted them from the kitchen.

"Hello Captain Rogers, Dr. Banner, Clint. How was your day?" Vision asked.

" It was pretty good. " Steve said. 

"What did you guys do?" Vision asked.

"We went to the mall." Thor said. Vision was smiling cause he saw Thor, Tony, and Bucky' s eyes light up cause they were super happy.  After a few hours of having fun it was time for the 3 boys to go to bed.

"Alrighty boys it's time for bed." Steve said.

" Aww. " the 3 boys moaned.

"Can't we stay up a bit longer?" Tony asked in a whiny voice.

" Sorry guys, but we have a big day tomorrow. Vision is going to babysit you guys. So you guys would still be able to see each other for the whole day. " Steve said. The boys finally gave up and they went to bed. 

"Night Night Thor!" Tony said. " Night Night Bucky! " Tony said.

"Night Night Tony!" Bucky said . " Night Night Thor! " Bucky said.

 "Night Night Tony! Thor said. "Night Night Bucky!" Thor said. And then after that they went to bed. Steve and Vision were in the kitchen where  Vision was washing the dishes.

 " Hey Vision. Are you sure you can handle Thor,Tony, and Bucky on your own? " Steve asked.

"Of course  Captain Rogers. I was trained for this sort of thing besides fighting evil bad guys like Hydra. I'm sure I can manage them on my own." Vision said sounding confident.

"You never fought or defeated Hydra." Steve said.

"I know, it was just for example." Vision said. 

"Ok." Steve said. Then, Steve went to bed. Meanwhile Vision was getting ready for the next day since he was babysitting after all.

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I 'M SO SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY SPELLING MISTAKES. I'M SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN WRITING MORE CHAPTERS IN ANY OF MY AGEPLAY BOOKS AND THAT IS CAUSE I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I CAN ONLY WRITE THIS IN MY FREE TIME WHICH IS NOT A LOT. SO, I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND. ALSO  I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS AND 1 STATEMENT.

QUESTION 1: SHOULD I WRITE A SMOSH  AGEPLAY FANFIC?

STATEMENT: IF YES I'LL MAKE SURE THE BABY IS WES

QUESTION 2: SINCE WES IS THE BABY WHO SHOULD BE THE CARETAKER? 

PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OF REQUESTS FOR CHAPTERS FOR ANY OF MY BOOKS ALSO PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND I WILL GET TO THEM ASAP. ANYWAY HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R