The Taken

It was night and Scott was sleeping on the floor and Hope was helping her parents with some experiments to do stuff.  Hope was tired and so she took a break for a little bit. So, she brought Scott to his room and he was put in his crib. Hope went back to the lab to work with her parents on what they were doing and then after 3 minutes she decides she wanted to go to bed. And she did. Hope went upstairs and then went into Scott's room even though he was already asleep and then she kissed him on the forehead and said "Goodnight" and then went to her room to go to sleep. As Hope was sleeping she heard a loud crash and it was coming from the window that was in the livingroom. She wanted to know what they wanted and so she opened her bedroom door a tiny crack open so that she could see what they were grabbing. And so she noticed that the person walked into Scott's room and it came out it had Scott in their hands. Hope was panicking and then she opened the door and started a fight, but that back fired and she was taken too. Hope realized she had her phone and so she called Steve and she was panicking really hard.

"STEVE! HELP US. SOME PERSON IS KIDNAPPING US AND WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. LOOK I'LL TELL YOU OUR LOCATION AS SOON AS WE KNOW WHERE WE ARE GOING. YOU HAVE TO HURRY WHEN I TELL YOU THE PLACE. OK?" Hope yelled cause she was panicking. And so Hope told Steve where the place was and then after that there was static and then the call ended. Steve put the phone down and then he called an emergency meeting.

"EVERYONE! EMERGENCY MEETING!" Steve said. As they were coming down they were concerned. 

"What's this about Steve?" Natasha asked.

"Hope and Scott were taken by someone and we have to save them." Steve said.

"So, we have to save tic tac and his girl?" Sam asked.

"Yes." Steve said. 

"Should we bring the littles with us?" Mantis asked.

"Yes, but they have to stay in the jet. And someone has to watch them." Steve said.

"But who will watch them?" Drax asked. Everyone looked at Peter. Peter was confused and then he had a shocked face.

"Me, why me? How about Vision?" Peter asked.

"Well, how about you and Vision take turns like multi task and then one of you goes up and takes care of the littles for a few minutes to see what they need and then go back down to fight so then you guys can have a bit of fighting time while also taking care of the littles and then once Hope and Scott are up there Hope will take care of the littles." Steve said.

"Seems fair." Vision said.

"Sounds good." Peter said. 

"So, it's settled then. Peter and Vision are going to help while also be fighting with us and save Scott and Hope." Steve said. And then everyone got into their superhero suits and they got the littles buckled into their carseats and then they went to save Hope and Scott. 

                                           *Meanwhile in the Layer of the Villain"

The lights were super bright like if a police officer was interrogating a suspect after a robbery or a crime happened. It was a big room with tons of lights and Hope and Scott were tied to a chair. Scott was panicking so much that he went deeper into his headspace making his age go lower. He went from 3 years old to at least a 1 year old. Hope was trying to figure out an escape plan so that incase Cap and everyone don't come they at least have a way to get out. While Hope was thinking Scott was so deep in his headspace that he wanted cuddles and he was about to cry. And so Hope grabbed his binky even though she was tied up because she is pretty flexable and so, with her awesome powers she quickly put the pacifier in Scott's mouth and he calmed down. Hope was relieved and then all of a sudden Hope heard a voice. Scott couldn't cause he was more interested in cuddles and being in his headspace that he didn't really care that much about what was happening.