The Water Park and the Movies (Cap X Bucky)

This was made by a request from another chapter saying that Bucky should deserve more screen time. So, this is for brendon_urinal_13. This is the user name. Don't judge that person. So, @brendon_urinal_13  this is for you. Enjoy.

It was the next day and Bucky was super excited.  He was so excited that he made so much noise which woke Cap. Cap jumped and then he landed on the floor. When he got back up on to the bed he saw Bucky sitting at the end of the bed. Cap smiled and with his eyes kinda open talked to Bucky.

"Morning babe. Did you have a good sleep?" Cap asked. 

"Uh- huh. I did have a good sweep daddy." Bucky said. And then once Cap got up he picked up the smiling Bucky and they went to the kitchen so that Cap could get some coffee to start his day.  After Cap grabbed his cup of coffee they went into the livingroom area and he put the TV on for Bucky.  

"What do you wanna watch Buck?" Cap asked. It took Bucky a second to think and then he thought of it.

"I want watch Disney pwease." Bucky said. Cap smiled and changed the channel to Disney. Cap also loved stuff that was Disney related.  Bucky was laughing and Cap was smiling at Bucky since he was having a good day so far.  "Where we goin today daddy?" Bucky asked.

"Let's go to the waterpark and then after we come back here and give you a bath and then put you in clean clothes and then we go to the movies to see whatever you want." Cap said. Bucky smiled and he squealed a tiny bit and he went over to Cap and hugged him which made Cap smile even more. Bucky decided that he wanted to snuggle on the couch with his daddy and watch Disney with him.  After a nice morning of just relaxing Cap put Bucky in his swim trunks and put a shirt on him so that he wasn't half naked. 

"You ready Buck?" Cap asked.

"Uh-huh. All weady." Bucky said. And then Cap buckled Bucky in his car seat and then they headed off to the waterpark. Bucky was super excited. He got to spend a whole day with his daddy.  It was gonna be a fun day. On the way there Bucky fell asleep which Cap was happy about cause he needed a tiny nap so he wouldn't get really cranky. Once they got there Cap woke up Bucky.

"Wake up Buck. Come on bud. We're here." Cap whispered to the sleeping Bucky. Bucky slowly woke up and he was rubbing his eyes and was smiling a tiny bit. 

"What is it daddy?" Bucky asked.

"We're here at the waterpark bud." Cap said. Bucky's tiny smile went to a full smile in 2 seconds and he is just leaped out of his car seat. Cap started to laugh a little at Bucky cause he was starting to act crazy. Once Cap got Bucky out of the car they went inside the waterpark and they started going on all the water slides and both were having a good time. After a few slides they went to the wave pool. Bucky and Cap stayed in the shallow end since Bucky didn't fully want to go in. Cap was having fun and so was Bucky until Bucky saw two other people in the shallow end too. It was two males and one looked to be a little and the other looked to be their caretaker. This time the other boy was looking at Bucky. Both boys were now looking at each other. They both smiled at each other and then both boys tugged on their caretakers swim shorts and pointed at each other. Now Cap was looking at the boy's caretaker. And so Cap and Bucky went over to the 2 boys . And they introduced themselves.

"Hi. I'm Bucky. What's your name?" Bucky asked the boy.

"My name is Josh. And this is my cawetaker Tywer." Josh said.

"And this is my cawetaker Steve." Bucky said.  Bucky and Josh were having a great time talking to each other and Cap and Tyler were talking with each other also.  After a tiny bit of talking Bucky realized something. "Hey, you'we Josh Dun fwom Twenty One Pilots. My fwiend Peter listens to your music. I didn't know you wewre a wittle." Bucky said.