EPILOGUE

*A/N: I AM GOING TO START THIS WITH THE KIDS NAMES AND WHEN THEY WERE BORN. AND THEN I'M GONNA START ACTUALLY WRITING. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING. R*

Name/Birthday:

-James Rogers(B-day:July 4,2025)

-Brooklyn Barnes(B-day: August 13, 2025)

-Brandon Barnes(B-Day: October 10, 2029)

-Tommy Odinson(B-day: March 22, 2026) (Twin #1)

-Tammy Odinson(B-day: March 22, 2026) (Twin #2)

-Torrun Odinson(B-day: August 11, 2028)

-Cooper Barton(Somewhere in 2000s) (Is not in Avengers tower training)

-Lila Barton(Somewhere in 2000s) 

-Nathaniel "Nate" Barton(May 2015)

-Morgan Stark(Somewhere around 2018-2019)

-Jonathan Stark(April 10, 2023)

-Domenico "Nico" Romanova(Romanoff)(B-day: January 7, 2024)

-Bridget Banner(B-day:November 13, 2028)

-Louis Laufeyson(Odinson) (B-day: April 1, 2027)

-Luke Quill(B-day: February 1, 2029)

-Freddie Quill(B-day: February 25, 2030) (Twin #1)

-Edward Quill(B-day: February 25, 2030)(Twin #2)

-Gabby(B-day:December 13, 2030)

-Dustin(B-day:January 19, 2029)

-Mia(B-day: June 10, 2028)

-Rex Raccoon(B-day: September 20, 2031)

-Grayson(B-day:March 20, 2029)

-Nickolas "Nick"(B-day: March 14, 2030)

-Paul Maximoff(B-day: July 21, 2027)

-Wyatt Maximoff(February 4, 2029)

-Summer Wilson(B-day: June 25, 2026)

-Simon Wilson(B-day: October 5, 2029) (Twin #1)

-Steven Wilson(B-day: October 5, 2029) (Twin #2)

-Willow Rhodes(B-day: May 21, 2025)

-Hank Pym(B-day: April 4, 2030)

-Violet(B-day: April 17, 2031)

-Cassie Lang(B-day: July 20, 2007)

-Sampson Lang(B-day:May 23, 2027)

-Sean Strange(B-day: October 31, 2032)(Twin #1)

-Sarah Strange(B-day: October 31, 2032) (Twin #2)

-Whitney(B-day:May 18, 2033)

-Noah Fury(B-day: September 13, 2033)

-Peyton Parker(B-day: September 26, 2036)

-Princess Tamryn(B-day: August 16, 2034)

-Maddie(B-day: July 15, 2035)

-Oakley(B-day: November 20, 2035)

-Skyler(B-day: June 15, 2036)

-Cameron Danvers(B-day: April 27,2032)

Again as I said in the last chapter by the time each child turned at least 6 years old not including Cassie, Nate, Lila, and Morgan they were gathering their things and sent to the avengers tower to train and that is what happened. By the time each kid got there at least a few kids were older by 1 or a few more years than the child who entered the building. When the parents dropped off their kid or kids and went in they always exclaimed that it was huge like when you go and enter Hogwarts huge.  And so they were having  a great time. Even T'Challa's kid, Shuri's kid, M'Baku's kid, and Okoye's kid were even flown to the avengers tower to train too. Every child left their homes and lived in the tower which was a bit tough at first, but they soon got used to it and all became friends and superheroes. Tony was there and he was the only one who still lived in the tower. Like I said in the last chapter Tony only used the tower for lab work. And so he loved doing lab work and inventing stuff and so he stayed there.  And so for years they kept on training and training so that they could defend their country and planet from villains and other things that might destroy earth.  Tony was very happy to be a part of the new avengers initiative. James and Brooklyn and Brandon became friends fast since their dads were best friends.  And Torrun became a really good fighter just like her father.  Anyways, they were very excited. Jonathan was the oldest kid out of any of the avengers kids well, the first who wasn't Morgan, Lila, Nate, and Cassie and so he was the first one to go to the Avengers tower. Peyton was the last kid to enter the avengers tower being the youngest just like her father was in the avengers. And so when Tony heard about Peyton's arrival to the tower he was very excited, but he didn't want to have her be training with him until she was 15 years old. And so he just worked in his lab and he invented a robot to give them meals when it was time to and to remind them of stuff. Tony was very happy about it.  And so that is what happened for a long time until the robot became broken and so Tony had to refix it. Once he did everything was back to normal. For years they were training and they were becoming stronger which Tony thought was great. And then eventually Tony went out and bought shawrma for all of them to try and they enjoyed it. Tony was happy to cause he was just proud of them all.