The Wakanda Trip

*This story was a request by Ice-Ninja.*

Captain America, Bruce Banner, and Hawkeye arrived in Wakanda meeting the rest of the gang there.

"Glad you could make it boys." Black Widow said. She walked over to Captain America. "You ready?" Black Widow asked. 

"Ready as all ever be." Captain America said. They all went over to the leader of Wakanda T'Challa. 

"Hello prince. Need any help." Cap said somehow teasing the Wakandan leader. T'Challa smiled.

"It is alright Captain. Now if you will excuse me I'm going to go get changed into some comfortable clothing and then I will meet you all for a meeting and then dinner." T'Challa said. "They will show you to your rooms since you will be staying for a while." T'Challa said signaling the guards to show them to their rooms. Once T'Challa left to go change Captain America walked away for everyone else and he took a look around the buildings. As he was walking around he saw a door that was a crack open. Cap looked through to find that T'Challa was wearing a diaper and that he had a black and gray pacifier in his mouth and that Mbaku was his caretaker. As T'Challa was going to the door Cap ran as fast as he could to get away from what he saw.

"Is T'Challa a little and Mbaku is his daddy?" Cap whispered to himself.  As Cap was thinking that T'Challa came out of his room. T'Challa saw Cap.

"What are you doing?" T'Challa asked. Cap panicked and he tried to find a lie to say and then he blurted out what any nervous person would probably say.

"I was trying to find the bathroom." Cap said nervously. T'Challa had a wierd look on his face. Then there was some awkward silence. After that T'Challa broke the tension.

"It's down the hall to the right." T'Challa finally said. 

"Thanks. Meet you at the meeting." Cap said his voice cracking a tiny bit. Cap rushed away from T'Challa finally making to the bathroom. He went into a stall and then called Clint and Bruce. Clint and Bruce snuck away from the meeting and found a quiet place to answer Cap.

"Hey Cap." Bruce said.

"What's up man you seem tense." Clint said. 

"Ok, Well, Ummm.. I saw T'Challa and Mbaku and I think that T'Challa is a little and that Mbaku is his daddy. And I need your help meet me in the bathroom." Cap said. Bruce and Clint snuck away to go meet Cap in the bathroom and when they got there they found Cap panicking.

"Woah, You ok man? Your sweating like a pig." Bruce said. 

"You guys gotta help me. I saw T'Challa and he is a little. What do I do? Do I tell him or do I just forget this all happened?" Cap asked. Bruce and Clint started thinking about it. Then, Bruce thought of an idea.

"Ok, you have to tell him, but in private away from people including Mbaku." Bruce said. Cap calmed down and he agreed to do what Bruce said. Then, they secretly went back to the meeting and they heard what they had to say and they were so bored. Once the meeting was finally over they all headed off to the dinner hall to eat. They were all eating and then Cap finally went up to T'Challa and he was remembering what Bruce's plan was and then Cap took a deep breath and he asked," Can you come with me to a private spot where there is no one? I want to talk about something that I saw today." Cap said. 

"Sure. We will go to the balcony." T'Challa said. Once they were at the balcony T'Challa made sure that they were in a private spot. Once T'Challa looked back at Cap he started speaking. "So, what did you see? Was it a villian cause I will beat and rip them to shreads." T'Challa said. Cap had a nervous face ,but he went on talking.

"Actually no. I went into the building cause I was curious about what was in there and then I saw your room a crack open and then I saw that you were there with Mbaku and I saw.. you.. in a diaper with a pacifier in your mouth and I panicked and so I lied saying that I was looking for the bathroom even though I wasn't I was just panicking. But just tell me, are you a little and Mbaku is your daddy?" Cap said. T'Challa tried to lie to him saying no I'm not,but it would be no use he had to come clean. 

"Yes, it is true ,but please do not tell anyone cause if you do you will betray me and I will have people kill you." T'Challa said. Cap was ok with that. Once they went back inside they went on talking with other people and Cap and T'Challa pretended to forget their conversation and they never spoke to anyone about what Cap saw. After that everyone was asleep in their beds. 

"I wonder how Tony, Thor, and Bucky are doing with Vision." Cap said to himself. Then, he went to sleep. But meanwhile back at the tower, Loki came to visit.

SORRY THAT THIS SEEMS SHORT. I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE ANYTHING GOOD. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'M VERY BUSY AND I CAN'T COME AND WRITE STUFF A LOT. I KNOW THAT IT MAKES YOU WAIT LONGER AND THAT YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ,BUT I'M VERY BUSY WHICH MAKES IT A BIT IMPOSSIBLE TO WRITE CAUSE I'M GOING TO VISIT MY COUSINS SOON AND I CAN'T WRITE THAT WEEK SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS. LIKE I SAY ALWAYS IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I AM SORRY. AND AS I ALWAYS SAY PLEASE PUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R