The Play Date

2 days passed and Cap was finally gonna tell the littles the thing he told Clint and Bruce. And so Cap went down to the playroom which was where the littles were always if they were bored. And so when Cap got there Thor noticed and he gathered everyone on the couch. He scooped everyone one by one and flew over to the couch and placed them on the couch except for Bucky and Quill. Bucky carried Quill and they walked over to the couch. Once all the littles were on the couch they focused on Cap.  And then Cap told them the exciting news.

"Guess who is coming over to have a play date with you." Cap said. The littles were very curious. "Scott and Hope are coming over to hang out." Cap said. The 5 littles were very happy and so they were waiting and waiting for Scott and Hope to come. But then they got bored and they just watched TV and still waited. And then the door bell rang and then the 5 littles went upstairs and saw that it was Scott with Hope. The 5 littles were excited to see Scott. Bucky was carrying Quill and the other littles ran downstairs so that they could show Scott the playroom. Once Bucky and Quill were in the playroom all 6 littles were trying to figure out what to play. 

"We could always play hide n seeks." Loki said. 

"No. Lets build something with bwocks." Tony said.

"No fellow mortal. Lets play with the wego dupwo."Thor said. Quill just made baby noises.

"What did he say?" Scott asked.

"He said that you should choose Scott." Bucky said translating Quill's words. 

"That's a good idea." Tony said.

"Yeah, Scott should pick." Thor said. Scott gulped in his throat and he was very nervous. 

"M...Me?" Scott said pointing to himself. He was very nervous this time. 

"You don't have to if you don't want to. Quill thought it was a good idea since you was a guest." Bucky said. Scott felt bad if he didn't choose a thing to do and he thought he would make Quill sad if he didn't choose and so Scott finally chose what they were gonna do.

"I haves an idea. Wets pway with the pway-doh." Scott said.(A/N: If you don't know what play-doh is. Well, its this clay for younger children to play with and sculpt with so that they can make stuff and so they of course can't eat it. And so children find play-doh fun. That is what it is. Just wanted to clarify this. R) All 5 littles thought Scott's idea was a great idea. And so Thor went over to the large bookcase full of toys and board games and he grabbed all the play-doh from one of the shelves and he set the play-doh out on the table. Bucky put Quill in a high chair so that Quill could play with the play-doh, but Quill didn't  want to play with the play-doh. Quill wanted to play with Bucky and only Bucky. And so Quill started to get antsy and Bucky saw that and so he got Quill out of his high chair and back into his baby rocker and then both boys just started playing patty cake instead of playing with the play-doh. Scott, Thor, Tony, and Loki were making a lot of fun things with the play-doh and they were having a great time. 

"Wook Thowr, I mades a snake." Loki said. Thor laughed.

"Well don't haves it bites me deawr bwother." Thor said laughing. Scott was almost done with his. "Mine deawr fwiends is a boulder like the ones in Indiana Jones." Thor said. "How are you doing Scott?"Thor asked. Scott was almost done with what he was working on, but then he started to yawn. And then this made the others yawn too. 

"Are we all tired now?" Tony asked. He wasn't playing with the play-doh anymore and he just was watching TV. And then Scott stopped playing with the play-doh and he went over to the couch also. Which left Loki and Thor to clean up the mess, but they didn't mind cause they could use some magic to clean it all up. And they did. Once everything was cleaned up Thor put the play-doh back on the shelf and then Loki and Thor went over to the couch as well. Bucky was still with Quill. Quill kept yawning and that made Bucky yawn too. 

"Tiwred Quill?" Bucky asked. Quill shook his head yes and he began to fall asleep in his baby rocker. Bucky was about to fall asleep on the floor and then after a few minutes of Quill sleeping Bucky fell asleep on the floor. So, now 2 of the 6 littles were asleep. Scott was in and out of sleeping while the other 3 littles were zoning out and trying their best to stay awake. Scott finally fell asleep, but the other 3 littles were still trying to stay awake, but after a few more minutes they gave up and then sleep took over and so the 3 littles fell asleep too. And so now all the littles were asleep.

                                                     Meanwhile Upstairs

All the adults and Groot and Peter were upstairs hanging out so that they wouldn't bother the littles. But something was not right or that is what Peter and Groot thought. And so they went to the playroom to see what was going on and when they went down there they saw 6 sleeping littles 4 on the couch, 1 on the floor , and 1 in a baby rocker. Both boys smiled and they quietly went back upstairs to tell the others.

"What is going on down there?" Rocket asked.

"Yeah, why are they so quiet?" Sam asked.

" Because they fell asleep." Peter said. Everyone thought he was kidding. "Take a look in the playroom. They are all asleep, no joke." Peter said.

"I am Groot(He is really not making this up.)" Groot said.  And so both boys led the others to the playroom and they actually saw the 6 littles asleep. 

"They are so cute when they are asleep." Mantis said.

"Yes they are." Drax said. 

"What are we gonna do with them?" Hope asked. Everyone was unsure about what to do, but then Cap had an idea like he usually does.

"I know that face." Bruce said.

"What face?" Clint said.

"I know that face too. Its the face of how Cap has an idea." Rhodey said. 

"Oh, I know that face." Sam said. 

"Ok, so what is your idea?" Doctor Strange asked. Cap told them the plan.

"I think we should let the littles have a sleepover." Cap whispered to the others so that he wouldn't wake up the littles. The others were hesitant, but then they thought about it and they agreed. And so it was set. The littles were gonna have a sleepover.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. THIS BOOK HAS REACHED OVER 22K AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT AND READING THIS AND I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU. THIS BOOK WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WRITING THIS. IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. ANYWAY, THANK YOU SO MUCH. A NEW CHAPTER IS COMING SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R