BabySitting

It was the next day and that meant that Vision had to babysit Thor, Tony, and Bucky. 

"No dada! Pwease don't go!" Bucky said through sniffles.

"I have to cause it is a very important mission. But I'll be back. For now Vision will take care of you. He is very experienced." Steve said. Bucky made a pouty face and then he sighed and gave up trying to be mad at his daddy.

"Otay." Bucky said sighing while saying it. Steve gave him a kiss and waited for Clint and Bruce. 

"I'll be fine daddy." Tony said.Clint sighed and then he went over to Tony.

"Just be a good boy for Vision. Ok?" Clint said. Tony nodded his head in agreement. Then, Clint went over to where Steve was standing and Steve and Clint were waiting for Bruce.

"Hurry up Bruce." Clint said. "We have places to be." Clint said. 

"Alright I'll Hurry up." Bruce said. Bruce looked at Thor straight in the face with a serious look. "Now, I want you be good for Vision cause if your are not you will be in big trouble. Do you understand?" Bruce said. Thor looked at Bruce with a nervous look.

"Otay dada." Thor said gulping in his throat. Then, Bruce went over to where Clint and Steve were standing and then they left. Each of them looking at their babies who had sad eyes.

"I'll take good care of them Dr. Banner." Vision said.

"Thank You. If you need anything just call me. We'll be on the jet flying to Wakanda." Bruce Banner said. "We're meeting the others there." Bruce said.  

"Ok then, Bye." Vision said. And then, Bruce, Steve, and Clint left the tower to go to Wakanda. Once they were gone Bucky, Thor, and Tony gulped in unison cause they were super nervous. Bucky was really nervous cause he is like the bad boy of the group which meant that if he got into trouble it would be hell for him.  Bucky decided to be quiet. Thor and Tony on the other hand were nervous cause they would probably argue with Vision which would get them in trouble,but luckily for Thor he was always good and if he was bad he would get a small warning from Bruce,but this was a big deal so, he tried to be calm and happy when Vision was around. If Vision left to go to the bathroom or to take a shower Thor would have a face that would mean that he was bored and hated the idea of Vision babysitting him.   Once Vision was gone  all 3 boys decided to talk about it.

"Vision makes me feel super nervous. So, I always am quiet." Bucky said through his binky that Vision gave him.

"I rweally hate him. He makes me angwy." Tony said.

"I have to pwetend to be happy even though this is rweally depwesing. and I rweally hate it too." Thor said. They kept chatting about this and then when Vision came back they shut their mouths. 

"How are you little guys doing?" Vision asked. The 3 boys nodded their heads in approval that they were fine. "It's time for your bath and then for dinner and then desert and then you can watch tv til you fall asleep. How does that sound?" Vision said. Thor, Tony, and Bucky smiled and squealed with joy. When it was bath time they were trying to be calm ,but they really didn't like baths so, they started to make a fuss about it. Vision gave each of them a small glare which made them shut up and they were not fussy about having a bath anymore. At dinner they all got their faces messy cause they were throwing food and they got everything dirty. Vision was happy that they weren't fussing about having to eat,but of course they all needed another bath. Once dinner was over Vision went up to the boys.

"It's time for another bath since you got all messy and dirty again." Vision said.

"Awww." Thor, Tony, and Bucky said. But they didn't argue and so they went back into the bath into new pajamas and they had desert. 

"Todays desert is strawberry ice cream with sprinkles and jellybeans." Vision said. After a few minutes he instantly regretted that desert idea cause the 3 boys would probably get hyperactive after they eat it,but Vision played it by ear waiting for something bad to happen after Thor, Tony, and Bucky after they ate the ice cream.  A few minutes later after Thor, Tony, and Bucky ate the ice cream the 3 boys walked over to the couch not hyperactive or sleepy. Vision was relieved that the 3 boys didn't get hyperactive. But little did he know that it would only last about 5 minutes before Thor started floating around like crazy and then Tony was running faster than ever before trying to get more ice cream,but Bucky did nothing which made Vision relieved that only 2 of the babies were hyperactive. Then, after about 1 hour all 3 boys were watching TV. And then, at 11:00 pm all 3 boys were asleep which made Vision smile and he brought each boy to their cribs and then, Vision went over to the living room and he started watching TV. He saw the news and he was shocked that someone was taking over the city. He had a decision to either to stay and not fight and have people dead or he could save the city and have people alive. It was a tough decision for Vision ,but then he decided to help the city no matter how much he had to babysit cause they were already asleep. After a few hours fighting the villain Vision snuck  into the tower quietly so the 3 boys wouldn't be scared that it might have been an intruder entering the tower. Once Vision was back inside the tower he went straight to bed. The next day they went to Cony Island and that made Thor, Tony, and Bucky really excited.

"I'm gonna go on all the rides." Tony said.

""I'm gonna eat lots of sweets and food." Thor said.

"I'm gonna do whatever." Bucky said. Then, they all went to the ferris wheel for a little bit which made everyone bored.

"I want to go on the rwoller coaster Vision." Tony said. Vision saw the roller coaster called the Cyclone and he was nervous for Tony.  But he let Tony, Thor, and Bucky go on the roller coaster. It was just a few minutes and all 3 boys were smiling so hard that they wanted to do it again and over and over.

"No more. I think once is enough." Vision said calmly since he didn't want to get stern with them in a public place.  Thor went to all the candy shops until he could find what sweets were calling to him like the salt water taffy or the chocolate bars.  Once Thor found the air heads and the baby bottle pops and the ring pops and the jelly beans he knew that he would have all of that. After getting the sweets Thor, Tony, Bucky, and Vision decided to get funnel cake which they all thought was really good. After a nice day they all decided to go home and go to bed. The 3 boys went to bed without a fuss cause they were super tired. After a few minutes Vision decided to go to sleep too cause he was taking care of them for a while. But meanwhile back in Wakanda....

THANK YOU FOR VOTING FOR THIS BOOK CAUSE NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN MADE POSSIBLE WITHOUT YOU GUYS AND I THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT THIS AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THAT I'M BUSY ALL THE TIME WHICH MEANS I CAN'T WRITE THAT MUCH AND I THANK YOU FOR REQUESTS. SPEAKING OF REQUESTS IF YOU HAVE ANY PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND ALSO IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES I 'M SORRY. ALSO HARRY IS ALMOST IN NYC GUYS AND I'M VERY EXCITED. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R