The Superbowl

It was time and after all the Christmas decorations were down it was time to get ready for the superbowl and that meant that they would route for teams they don't like ,but want to win. (A/N:I don't know why the last part of this sentence is a description of what the superbowl is. You probably already know what the superbowl is, but if you don't know what it is just read this description)

"Who's ready to see my favorite football team win?"  Cap said being cocky. Everyone knew he was teasing and so they shook their head and then they went back to decorating for the superbowl party. It was gonna be great. The 5 littles were taking a nap and so, everyone else was decorating while having beer cause they needed energy to motivate themselves to have their favorite team win. It was crazy ,but they got everything done. Then they all just relaxed on the couch and they were just watching tv. After about 20 minutes one of the littles woke up. They didn't know which one it was and then they realized it was Bucky and so Cap went over to the room Bucky was in and he got Bucky out of his crib and then after a minute Bucky stopped crying. When Cap tried to put Bucky back to sleep he couldn't go back to sleep and so Cap gave up and he carried Bucky to the living room and put Bucky in the play pen that was also in the living room and then Cap went back to do superbowl stuff. Bruce was with Natasha and Clint getting food. They went to 3 different stores. Once everyone got back from shopping the 4 other littles were finally awake. Bucky, Tony, Thor, Loki, and Quill went to the playroom and they were playing with their toys that they got at Christmas.  Peter went to Ned's house to finish up homework and do other work for school. After all that it was time to get ready for the actual game. 

"Who wants snacks?" Cap said in a sing songy voice.

"Stop talking like a dad who doesn't mean to ,but totally means to barge in on their daughter's sleepover with her friends." Natasha said. Cap frowned a tiny bit and then just placed the bowl of chips right next to him. And then they began watching the game. It was boring for about 20 seconds until finally one of the teams made a touch down and to Cap's surprise it wasn't his team.  He was upset, but everyone else didn't really care. They were having a good time.

                                *At Ned's House*

"So, what are we supposed to do again?" Ned asked.

"Well, this is science homework and it says that we have to create a science project for the science fair." Peter said.

"What should we make?" Ned asked.

"I don't know , but it should be a project that will blow the judges away and not literally." Peter said. 

"I can't think of that right now. Let's do it next week. It's not due till March 10." Ned said.

"Ok, what do you want to do?" Peter asked.

"I don't know. Why don't we watch the football game." Ned said.
"Good idea." Peter said. And so Ned and Peter turned on the TV and they watched the game.

                           *Back At the Tower*

It was getting late and the game wasn't over yet. All 5 littles were sleeping on the floor while everyone was cleaning up the livingroom. Clint carried Tony and Bucky to their cribs.  Gamora carried baby Quill to his crib. Strange carried Loki to his crib. And Bruce carried Thor to his crib. Cap was too distracted by the football game that he couldn't pay attention to anybody. 

"I'm worried about you man." Clint said.

"Yeah, I agree with arrow guy here." Rocket said.

"I don't use arrows anymore. I use swords now." Clint said feeling slightly offended.

"Sorry, I meant sword guy." Rocket said.

"I feel slightly better." Clint said.  Cap was finally not looking at the tv and he looked at Clint and Rocket.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm gonna try and pay attention to both the game and other people around me." Cap said. Clint and Rocket smiled and then they left. 

                               *1 hour later*

"Daddy." Bucky said. Cap looked away from the game and when he did he saw Bucky  and there was a wet spot right in his pants. "M' sowwy." Bucky said with tears in his eyes.

"Hey it's ok Bucky everyone has an accident from time to time. It's no big deal. Come on, let's get you into the bath and into some new pajamas. While you're in the bath I'm gonna also change the sheets in the crib. Ok?" Cap said.

"Otay." Bucky said through sniffles. And then after Bucky had his bath he and Cap cuddled on the  couch until Bucky fell asleep again.  Cap smiled and he was happy and grateful to have Bucky in his life. Once the funny commercials were over the game came back on and of course now he was the only one up. Everyone else went to bed. Cap watched the game until it was over at like 11:00 or 11:40pm. And so after the game was over Cap was very happy that his team won and so after a quiet victory he went to bed. 

                                                  *The Next Morning*

"Where's Steve?" Natasha asked.

"He's probably still asleep cause he did watch the game last night." Bruce said. Everyone was up. All 5 littles were up playing with their toys. Peter went to Ned's house again to work on their project. And everyone else was awake and drinking coffee and watching tv. After a while Cap finally woke up and he drank his cup of coffee. After that everyone was having a good time. And then after a while all 5 littles were taking their nap. 

"Meeting everyone! Meet me in the diningroom for a meeting."Cap said. "Hey Peter, you can go to Ned's house if you want. We're just going to talk about stuff." Cap said.

"Umm.. Ok Mr. Cap. See ya guys. I'm going to Ned's." Peter said.  Everyone said bye and then once Peter left the meeting begun...

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. SORRY ABOUT THAT. ANYWAY, I'VE BEEN BUSY CAUSE I'VE BEEN WRITING MY OTHER BOOKS PLUS I'M WRITING A SCRIPT FOR A SHORTFILM THAT I'M MAKING. ANYWAY,I DIDN'T WANT TO SPOIL THE ACTUAL GAME SO, THIS MIGHT SEEM PRETTY SHORT. ANYWAY, THE PATRIOTS AND THE RAMS WILL BE IN THE SUPERBOWL THIS YEAR. ALSO THE DAY OF THE SUPERBOWL IS THE DAY OF MY BIRTHDAY. ANYWAY, IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. AND ALSO PUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. HAVE A GREAT DAY. R