The Park(Cap x The Littles)

All the littles were really excited about going to the park and even better Cap was excited about actually going outside and not just fighting villains. The 4 littles were on the playground equipment while Quill stayed with Cap since he was the youngest out of all the littles. They were all having a great time and even more so they really loved making new friends. They even had a contest to see who could get more friends and in the lead was Tony and then Thor and then Bucky and then lastly was Loki. Tony was bragging so much that everyone rolled their eyes and then went back to the playground where there were slides and monkey bars and other fun stuff.

"This is much better. No more fighting bad guys and I get to spend all day with the littles. This is perfect." Cap said under his breath. And then he smiled at the littles who were playing and having so much fun. Quill was laughing and having a great time sitting on Cap's lap.  

                                                                    A Few Hours Later

"Daddy, I tiwred." Bucky said to Cap. Cap smiled and then he got Tony, Thor, and Loki and they all headed back home, but not before Thor asked for ice cream.

"Cap, can we get ice cweam pwease?" Thor asked.  Cap couldn't say no cause Thor was making the puppy eye face and so they went to the ice cream parlor that was near the park. Quill was sleeping in the stroller while the others got ice cream. Thor asked for chocolate ice cream. Tony asked for tutti frutti. Loki asked for Mint chocolate chip and Bucky asked for rainbow sherbert. Once they got their ice cream  they got all messy and they were very sticky. Cap quietly laughed at the sight of 4 littles getting all messy.  Once they were done Cap had to wipe their hands and face which the 4 littles didn't really like that much. But they were tolerant and then after a few minutes they weren't sticky anymore. Once they finished Quill slowly woke up from his slumber.  Cap smiled and then all 6 of them went home.  Once they got home everyone was watching Game of Thrones.(Not Sponsored) 

"Hey guys." Cap said. 

"Daddy!" Thor said.

"Dada!" Tony said. And then the boys ran over to their dads and Cap gave Quill over to Gamora.

"How was he?" Gamora asked.

"The question is how were all of them?" Rhodey asked.

"They were really good. We got ice cream after we went to the park and Quill slept for a few hours." Cap said. They were all smiling.  And then they had dinner and then the littles went to bed. "So, what season did you guys get through?" Cap asked.

"We just finished season 7 so that we could get ready for season 8." Natasha said. (Still not sponsored)  After about halfway through the episode they all fell asleep on the couch.

                                              The Next Day

Well, the littles were in the backyard playing with their toys and riding their trikes that Bruce specially designed for the littles. They were having so much fun.  After a while something started to happen to people. They were disappearing and this scared the littles and so they ran inside and ran into Thor's room trying hard not to be scared. Cap heard the littles running and went straight to Thor's room.

"What's going on guys?" Cap asked.

"P...Peopwle g...gone." Tony said only stuttering out words. Cap didn't know what he meant until he saw from the news  that people were disappearing and then he knew what Tony meant. The littles were still scared and they were still in Thor's room. Cap ran back and then told the littles to stay in Thor's room which basically meant that they would just watch tv. And so Loki put the tv in Thor's room on and they were calm. Meanwhile Cap called everyone to help. And so once they all got there Cap showed them the news and then Strange had something to say.

"What is it Strange?" Bruce asked.

"We... We're in the ENDGAME now." Doctor Strange said.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT. MY NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT ENDGAME AND I THINK THAT WOULD BE SHORT TOO JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL ANYTHING, BUT IT WOULD TAKE A WHILE CAUSE I HAVE TO SEE IT AND THEN WRITE IT SO, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND KEEP READING MY BOOKS. I'M ALSO VERY BUSY SO, WILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP. ANYWAY, HAVE A NICE DAY. R