A NICE AND NORMAL DAY

*A/N: You thought this was gonna be something extraordinary. Well, its not. This just a straight up normal chapter with everything going smooth sailing so that I can end the book on a high note.  Anyway, with that being said enjoy this chapter.*

                                                         Months Later

The sun was out and everything was all perfect. It was August of 2020 and everyone was enjoying the weather. Many families and many friends were at the beach and the boardwalk and just hanging out in the heat drinking soda and eating ice cream. Everyone was having a blast. Everyone in the tower was enjoying the indoors with the air conditioners and the fans and the ice cream that they stored in the freezer.  They were having a great time. Cap was helping out Clint cause he was  barbecuing  and so Cap was helping Clint make hamburgers and hot dogs. It was just a blast. Some of the members of the gang were hanging out in the pool since it was nice outside. Peter and Groot were inside watching TV and drinking soda. They were watching stuff on Nick like Drake and Josh and ICarly. And they just sat there with their butts on the couch in the playroom which was eventually turned into a gym and man cave. Anyway, they were just sitting their like lumps on a couch and they were having a grand old time.  Nothing was bothering them. There were no citizens to save and Peter and Groot got to spend time with Peter's friend Ned more and even sometimes Peter would sneak Ned over to the tower so his parents wouldn't notice he went out. And so Peter would pick Ned up and then Groot would open the window and Peter would bring Ned in and then the trio would just eat snacks, drink soda, and  watch TV together and it was just perfect and when Groot saw the time he knew that Peter had to get Ned home quick before his parents thought he was missing and so he did and then Peter would come back and Groot would look out for Peter and when he did come back Groot would let him in through the window and then they would reflect on what an amazing day they had and then watch some more TV and then sleep. It was just perfect.

                                                    Meanwhile 

The others were very productive when it came to summer which meant that they worked out and so they would go down to the man cave/gym room to work out for a while and then they would get a drink upstairs and they would be having a great time. Well, right now they were using the pool since it was hot out and so they were having a great time. And so they were very happy.  Once Clint got the food ready they all began to eat and they were having  a great time and they were just enjoying the wonderful weather before September hits and Peter has to go back to school and then its gonna turn into really bad and cold weather and so they were making the most of it. They were playing in the pool or taking a nap outside or playing music. They were having a blast.  They enjoyed everything.

                                                     Later That Night

It was the night time and it was very beautiful. The stars were very bright and the moon was shinning super bright that it could blind a person if they were in their car. But never the less it was beautiful. Peter and Groot were finally outside with the others and they made a fire pit so that they could roast marshmallows and have s'mores.  The s'mores  were really good. The marshmallows made it gooey and delicious. Everyone loved the s'mores. It was a nice way to end the night and it was a nice way to be outside in the heat since it was pretty breezy once it got dark. And so once they were all full from eating s'mores everyone went inside and went to bed. And so that was it  no more being a little.  Which meant no more cribs and no more bottles and no more binkys and no more playroom. That was it. Everything was gone. I mean it was gone way before August, but Cap was still trying to get used to it. Cap knew that Bucky, Tony, Thor, Scott, Loki, and Quill couldn't be littles forever and even Bruce told him that, but he kinda missed it. He liked taking care of Bucky cause it made him look like a real father, but he knew it couldn't last forever. Once he was done thinking  and reflecting some of that stuff he put the fire out from the fire pit and then he went inside and went to bed. The moon was still shinning bright and so were the stars. They were very bright. Bucky was asleep next to Cap in a normal bed and not a crib. And Cap just smiled and then petted Bucky's hair and then kissed Bucky's forehead.

"Good night Jerk." Cap said jokingly. And then he went to sleep. 

                                              1 Month Later

It was finally September. Peter was going to college. He was excited, but nervous about it. He was getting his stuff ready and then he said good bye and so he went over to everyone and said good bye and they were giving him some advice before Peter left and so Peter giggled a tiny bit at what some of them were saying since it was kinda ridiculous and so once Peter was done saying goodbye to everyone he grabbed his stuff and then web-slinged over to his college and he was confident about going. Everyone else was happy that he was going to college and of course they were gonna miss Peter and Peter was gonna miss them too. And so once Peter got to college and adjusted Peter called everyone at the tower a lot and Ned was even his roommate. Peter was very happy. And everyone was happy for Peter. And so Peter was gonna have a good time at college. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS. ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT AND SO I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL. I WILL THANK YOU ALL AT THE END OF THIS BOOK, BUT I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU. ANYWAY, WITH THAT BEING SAID I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R