The Littles Get Kidnapped

*A/N: I couldn't find a picture of Lok, Thor, Quill, Bucky, and Tony together so, enjoy a funny comic that I found. I don't own any of the pictures you see in this fanfic just to be clear.*

"Ok, first order of business, Any complaints?" Cap asked. Everyone raised their hand. Cap sighed. "Any important complaints?" Cap asked. A few of them put their hands down leaving only 2 left with really important complaints. "Alright, what are your complaints?" Cap asked.

"Well, let's start by saying that people take too long in the shower and..." Bruce said.

"Bruce, that's not really important. I mean I could tell them to reduce their time ,but that wouldn't really do anything." Cap said. Bruce sat down.  "Anything else that's important?" Cap asked.

"Yes, I feel like Peter shouldn't be the only one who takes care of the littles. He should have a partner at all times and that they will work together and take care of both me when protecting the stone if anyone tried to steal it again. And they could also protect and take care of the littles." Vision said.

"That I can take under consideration." Cap said. "Anyone else?" Cap said. Everyone awkwardly looked at each other and then they just shook their heads. "Ok." Cap said. After about a few moments of silence they heard screaming.

"What was that?" Rhodey asked.

"It sounded like screaming." Scarlett Witch said.

"The littles." Natasha said panicking a bit. Everyone ran to each room and none of the littles were found and that they now knew who the screaming was from.

"The screaming must have been from Thor." Bruce said. Bruce ran over to the control panel in his lab and looked at the surveillance footage and saw that they were taken while they were having a meeting. "Cap I have the footage." Bruce said. And so everyone saw what they saw and that they would have to get them back from whoever kidnapped them.

                                                     *Meanwhile At the Park with Ned*

     "Come on Peter. We should do something." Ned said.

   "I know. I know. But we can't just sit on this bench." Peter said.

"Yes we can." Ned said.

"You're right." Peter said. "How come we're not at your house?" Peter asked.

"Cause we don't have any homework and that we should hang out besides my house." Ned said. A few minutes after Ned was talking Peter felt tingly and then his hair started standing up. He was having a spider sense. "Woah, you ok Peter?" Ned asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. But I think I'm having another spider sense." Peter said.

"Awesome, you're probably saving the world again." Ned said

"Probably. But I should probably get back so that I can help the avengers." Peter said.

"Ok, see you sometime." Ned said. And then Peter ran over to the tower and then once he finally made it to the tower everyone was in their gear. 

"Oh, come on. I was late to even put on my gear. Hold on." Peter said. It took at least a minute or two to get his superhero outfit on. "Ok, I'm ready." Peter said. "What's going on?" Peter asked.

"I'll explain it to you in the jet." Cap said. After a few minutes of explaining Peter finally got the gist of what was happening. Peter was shocked at what was happening and that he never knew that the 5 littles would actually get kidnapped. 

"We found the vehicle that the littles are on."  Gamora said.

"Ok, here's the plan. Me, Bruce, and Vision are going to rescue the littles. And the rest of you, fight anyone of the bad guys who are trying to get to us and the littles. And Rocket, I need you to drive so, that you can get us when we're done. I'll notify you when it's time to get us. And yes, you can use the weapons on here. " Cap said.