The Mystery of Clint

"What do you mean Clint's gone?" Cap asked in a serious tone with one eyebrow raised.

"I mean that since this morning Clint was missing." Natasha said. Everyone was concerned.

"But how do we know if he's really gone though?" Gamora asked.

"I agree. I mean what if he is at his other house with his kids for a little while." Rocket said.

"I agree with the small raccoon." Drax said.

"Thank you for agreeing with me and also I'M  NOT A RACCOON!" Rocket said.

"Actually, you are." Quill said.

"Shut up." Rocket said.

"Can we stop arguing about that and try to find Clint?" Strange asked.

"I agree. But to actually know let's call his wife." Quill said.

"Good idea Quill ,but who is gonna call her?" Steve asked. Everyone looked at each other and then at Natasha.

"What? Who? Me?" Natasha asked. "No way." Natasha said. Steve gave her the phone. "I can't believe you're making me do this." Natasha said. The phone started ringing. 

"Hello?" Clint's wife asked.

"Hey Laura. It's Natasha." Natasha said.

"Hey Nat." Laura said. "What's up?" Laura asked.

"Nothing much. Is Clint there with you?" Natasha asked.

"No, why? Is he not with you?" Laura asked.

"He disappeared this morning." Natasha said.

"Well, I haven't seen him either." Laura said.

"Ok, I was just asking. Thank you for your time and tell the kids I said hi." Natasha said.

"Ok, I will. Bye." Laura said.

"Bye." Natasha said. And then she hung up the phone. 

"Is Clint there?" Steve asked. Natasha shook her head no.  While everyone was talking Tony felt a bit sad. He didn't want his daddy to disappear or to go away. He wanted his daddy to cuddle and be near him.

"What's the matter Tony?" Bucky asked.

"I miss my daddy." Tony said with water in his eyes meaning he was about to cry.

"Don't be sad Tony. We're hewe." Thor said smiling at the sad boy. Thor handed Tony some toys.

"Tanks Tor." Tony said still frowning. Bucky, Thor, and Loki felt bad for Tony cause not having a dad must be awful. They couldn't imagine not having a dad. And so the 3 boys decided to cheer Tony up while the others were looking for Clint. 

                                  *Meanwhile While Searching for Clint*

"Where would Clint have gone?" Bruce asked.  They were walking around New York and they took a few planes to a few other places to where Clint would've gone. They were very nervous but they had to think that if they didn't find Clint or if he was dead who Tony's new daddy would be. They looked around and then they finally glared at Quill. Quill looked back and then he looked at his teammates. And then he had a reaction.

"What, me?" Quill said with a shocked tone. Everyone was still glaring at Quill. "I can't take care of Tony. I mean I know he's a little and I've taken care of Thor before ,but as an actual daddy to him would be really hard." Quill said.

"Well, it's just like taking care of Thor ,but with Tony even though he is kinda stubborn." Bruce said.

"Well, why can't he do it?" Quill asked pointing to Rhodey. Everyone looked at Rhodey.