THE BAD DAY

The TV was flashing breaking news and there was flashing red lights which made a loud sound in the tower. It meant that there was crime and that they had to do something, obviously. And so they all suited up to go and fight the bad guy, but they didn't know what to do with the littles. 

"Cap. What's gonna happen with the littles?" Natasha asked. 

"I could stay here and take care of them." Wanda said. 

"That's a nice suggestion, but we need you to help fight." Cap said.

"So, who is gonna take care of the little brats?" Rocket asked. Cap was trying to think about it, but he couldn't cause he was trying to also get over to where the action was happening and save the citizens. He was very frustrated and so Cap went down to the playroom and he went over to Bucky and pulled him aside.

"Bucky. I need you to do something. And I completely trust you. Me and the others have to go out and so its just you and the other littles down here. I am having you be in charge of all of them. Ok?" Cap said. Bucky nodded.

"Hows long wills you be gone daddy?" Bucky asked. 

"I don't know buddy. But I'll be back I promise." Cap said. And then he kissed the top of Bucky's head and then went back upstairs to gather with the others.  Once everyone left it was just the littles who were gonna have to fend for themselves. 

                                             In The Playroom

Bucky was very happy and the other 4 littles were confused. 

"Why is you smiling Bucky."Tony asked. 

"Because my daddy told me I was in charges of you guys which means you have to listen to me." Bucky said. The 4 littles were very jealous. Tony especially. Tony went up and now Bucky and Tony were having a stare down just looking at each other with angry glares. After a few minutes Tony broke the silence.

"Why should you be in charge? You don't even do shit." Tony said.

"Cause not only did Cap weave me in charge, but he twusts me mowre than you and so whats you gonna do about it Tony?"Bucky said. Tony was shocked, but that shocked looked turned into an angry and defensive look like he was about to kill Bucky which was excatly what his intention was and so Tony pushed Bucky and then it escalated from there. There was pushing and fighting and it was a bunch of hitting. Thor and Loki were watching and so was Quill. Quill couldn't stand Bucky and Tony fighting and so he began to cry. Bucky heard Quill crying and he stopped fighting Tony.  Quill was still in tears. Bucky went over to Quill and he was trying to calm him down. Thor and Loki were now trying to fight Tony. 

"Why awe you guys fighting me?" Tony asked.

"Cause." Thor said.

"You and Bucky mades the wittle one cwy and so we're fighting you cause Bucky is twying to calm Quill down. We'll fight Bucky later." Loki said. And then the 3 boys started fighting and hitting and pushing.  They were fighting. Bucky was still trying to calm Quill down.  Bucky looked at Quill straight in the eyes and he softly spoke.

"I'm sorry Quill. I'm sorry me and Tony made you cry." Bucky said. Quill stopped crying and he hugged Bucky. Quill made baby noises and Bucky knew that Quill meant that it was ok.  Thor, Loki, and Tony were still fighting. Quill noticed it and pointed it out to Bucky and so when he saw that the other 3 littles were fighting he took action. Bucky pushed the 3 littles away from each other. 

"What awe you doing?" Loki asked.

"I'm twying to stop this. We are making Quill cwy." Bucky said.  Bucky signaled Quill to fake cry and it worked. The 3 littles stopped fighting each other and they said that they were sorry except for Tony. For Tony it was gonna be a bad day for him.  And so the littles went back to what they were doing with Bucky still in charge. Tony was still a bit mad at how Thor and Loki were fighting with him cause he was fighting with Bucky.  And so Tony decided with a mischievous grin to pull some pranks on Thor, Loki, and Bucky for fighting with him. And so Tony went upstairs without anyone seeing him and he went to set up some pranks for the 3 littles. Tony didn't want to prank Quill cause he was the youngest and didn't want to hurt him. And so once he set up the pranks he went back downstairs to the playroom and acted like nothing happened. For the rest of the day before the rest of the crew came home he was fighting with either Bucky again or Thor and Loki until he finally had enough and so he threw stuff at them. After about 20 minutes everything stopped and they all eventually got tired. And so they took a nap.