THE KIDS

*A/N: This chapter is gonna be a little different. Other than that enjoy the chapter. This chapter is the only longer one than the other chapters. Probably gonna be crappy, but enjoy.  Have a great day. R*

It was the future and everyone from the tower was older now and they were in love and then later in the future began having kids.

Steve Rogers(Captain America):  Cap and Bucky were hanging out and they were having a pleasant time until Cap thought about something.

"What are you thinking about?" Bucky asked.

"About Peggy." Cap said. You see Peggy and Cap were in love and they were perfect together until Cap got frozen and then Peggy died in 2016. And so they never got together. Bucky hated to see his friend so sad and so he had an idea.

"I have an idea. Why don't we use time travel to get you and Peggy  together." Bucky said. Cap liked that idea and so they went to go get Bruce.  Once they got Bruce and told him the idea they went to the time machine and they put Cap in it. And then a few minutes later Cap left.

                                                        10 minutes Later

Cap came back and he had Peggy with him.  Bucky saw that Cap had a smile on his face.  And then they went upstairs to be with the others. And then Cap spoke. 

"I also have a surprise for you all and also for everyone in the tower." Cap said. Everyone was confused and then Bucky noticed.  He  was smiling, but he was also shocked. 

"Peggy, your pregnant." Bucky said smiling. Once the others saw that Peggy was pregnant they were shocked and happy and some of them were even teary eyed. They were very happy for Cap and Peggy. 

                                                                  July 4 2025

It was the forth of July and it was a nice summer day and so it was also the day Steve became Captain America and so it was pretty special day too. And then at 7:00pm the baby was finally born.  It was a boy.

"What should we name him Steve?" Peggy asked.

"I think we should name him after my best friend Bucky." Cap said. 

"We are going to name him Bucky?" Peggy asked confused.

"No, we are going to name him after Bucky's first name which is James." Cap said.

"Oh, I do like that name. James Rogers. That sounds catchy. I like it." Peggy said. And so they named him James Rogers. 

Bucky Barnes:                                               1 Month Later

Although Bucky was older than Cap he didn't have a kid until after James was born.  And so Bucky was living a nice life. He met a girl and then they got married later in life. He had a girl who was named Brooklyn after the town he and Steve Rogers rode on the back of a hot dog truck to. The memory that they liked having stored in their brains.  And then in 2029 when Brooklyn was only 4 years old Bucky had another child. This time it was a boy who he named Brandon. And Brooklyn was happy to have a younger brother. 

                                                  In 2026

Thor: Thor who was now living in New Asgard now had a wife and he was still hanging out with Korg and Meek and also Valkyrie.  They were having a great time with just hanging out and even Thor had a few beers and was not fat.  

                                                 A Few  Hours Later

 Thor's wife was in the hospital and so they were waiting for the babies to come out and they were waiting for hours and then finally the babies came out. It was twins and they were both boys.  They were named Tommy and Tammy. Tammy was the older twin by 5 minutes.  They were powerful and of course one had blonde hair and the other had brown hair.  And then 2 years later in 2028 Thor had another child and it was a girl. She was named Torrun. She had beautiful long blonde hair and was just like her father. Thor didn't want Tommy and Tammy to know, but Torrun was his favorite child. And of course they were a happy family.