Peter Is Sick Again

1 Week Later

It was a normal day and so everyone was doing their own thing. Cap had Natasha watch the 6 littles and Peter was gonna be heading off to school. Natasha had things she wanted to do and so she didn't want to watch the 5 littles, but she agreed to it and then once everyone left all 6 littles were starting to wake up. Nat loved hanging out with the littles even if she didn't want to. It was great. 

                                                                  Meanwhile at Midtown High

"Dude. This is awesome. I mean your still here. I thought you were gonna move to another school." Ned said. 

"Well, cause of my powers I can just pretty much use my web powers to get me from the towers to school and back." Peter said. 

"Yeah. I mean now that everyone knows your Spiderman. I mean its gonna be hard for you to handle." Ned said.

"Yeah. I know. Just I know everyone is gonna know, but keep it on the down low please Ned." Peter said. 

"Got it. My lips are sealed." Ned said. And then Peter and Ned headed off to class.  A few minutes into the class Peter didn't feel good and then he ran to the bathroom. And then Peter threw up in the toilet and he was officially sick. Peter went to the nurse who sent him home. And that meant that Natasha had to come pick Peter up from school.  Once Natasha got there she signed Peter out of school and then Peter got in the car and saw all 5 littles since no one else was watching them and then Natasha was a bit frustrated.  She didn't want to take care of Peter, but she had to since he was sick which meant that since Peter was sick he was gonna be in his little headspace again.

                                                          Back At The Tower

Peter was in his bed and he was not feeling well and he was in his little headspace which Natasha was fine with even though now she had to take care of the 6 littles + Peter. And so once everyone was inside the tower Peter went to his room to lay down and relax since he was sick.  And uptairs Nat got the other 6 littles settled in the playroom to just play around while Peter was sick. And also so Natasha could get some quiet time. Of course before she got to relax she put a baby monitor in Peter's room so that she could hear if he was awake or ok since he was gonna be in his little headspace again.  And then once Natasha got to the livingroom area she put the TV on and she relaxed her ass off.  

                                                 In The Playroom

The 5 littles were doing their own thing and so they were having fun. Bucky of course was with Quill and having a great time. Thor and Loki were playing with the blocks and the action figures making up stories. And Tony was coloring in his coloring book.  It was fun, but it was pretty quiet. It was a bit boring. Until Quill made his baby noises.

"What is the baby asking?" Thor asked. 

"He is asking why is Peter sick again?" Bucky said since he was the  baby translator for Quill. Bucky looked at Quill. "Did I get that right Quill?" Bucky asked. Quill nodded his head yes. And then Bucky looked back at the other 3 littles. 

"Well, he just is." Tony said. 

"Yeah. There is no science behind it. He justs is." Loki said. And then that's when Tony got an idea that he never thought of before until now. 

"Maybe there is guys. I can go down to the wab and run some tests and see if there is actual science behind being sick." Tony said with a grin. Bucky rolled his eyes and then Quill rolled his since Bucky rolled his eyes.  "Get the test subject fewwas." Tony said pointing to Thor and Loki. And then Loki and Thor went to get Peter.