Tony's Switch(Big and Little Side)

As the meeting was starting Tony felt a bit weird. He went to his daddy Clint and he tugged his shirt a tiny bit, but Clint couldn't feel it. And so Tony tugged his shirt harder this time, but Clint still couldn't feel it. And so with all of his might Tony tugged on Clint's shirt so hard that it ripped and you could see Clint's back and Tony fell back. Tony started crying and he never cries. Clint looked behind him and saw Tony crying.  Clint brought Tony to the couch to calm him down. Once Clint calmed Tony down Tony was acting weird. He pushed Clint and then he started slightly crying. Clint didn't know what was wrong with him and so he put Tony on the ground and waited for it to pass. Once it did Clint went over to Bruce and hid behind him for a tiny bit.

"What the hell are you lookin at buddy?" Tony said. "I have to get to my lab and I don't need you weirdos to be in my way." Tony said.  And then Tony left. Bruce was interested in Tony's behavior. 

"Bruce, what's wrong with Tony? He's acting like Jack-Jack from Incredibles 2 when he turns into a demon baby, but instead it's a demon Tony." Clint said. 

"Don't worry Clint I'll figure it out with... SCIENCE!" Bruce said.  Clint calmed down and went back to sitting on the couch.  After a while Tony came back up and he went in front of Clint.

"I can't see Tony. Can you move?" Clint said.

"I sowwy daddy. I was a jewrk." Tony said. Clint couldn't argue with Tony's apology and so he smiled and wrapped Tony in a tight hug.

"Apology accepted Tony." Clint said. This made them both smile.  

                                                             At Dinner Time

All 5 littles were in their high chairs sitting right by each other and right by their caretakers. Quill was in between Bucky and Loki ,but near Gamora. Bucky was in between Thor and Loki, but still right by Steve. Loki was in between Quill and Thor, but right by Dr. Strange. You get the picture. Clint was trying to feed Tony some food, but Tony refused and made a big fuss about it. After 5 minutes of fussing about food Tony began using his big voice only to curse at Clint making him get angry at Tony.  Tony was then sent to his room and was left to be in the time out corner. Clint was frustrated about Tony.  Clint stomped over to Bruce and just stared straight up at him.

"Can you work on this faster Bruce cause the more you take time the more irritating and bossy Tony gets." Clint said before storming off.  Tony was still in the time out corner waiting for his dad to come and get him, but there was no one. Tony was alone. It was about 11 at night and Clint told Natasha to go and get something from his room. Natasha went. Once she got in there she found Tony curled up in a ball kind of awake and kind of sleeping. Her eyes went wide and she ran over to Tony who then noticed it was Natasha and he fully woke up, but this time with tears in his eyes. 

"What's the matter baby? Are you ok Tony?" Natasha asked the crying boy.

"Uh huh. I didn't know when daddy was gonna have me get out of the time out cowrner. I was hungwy and tiwered. And scawred." Tony said through sniffles.  Natasha hugged Tony tightly and she brought him out into the living room. "Where daddy?" Tony asked with a tiny sniffle.

"He went to the store to get stuff, but you have me and the other littles and the others." Natasha said . Tony smiled a bit and then hung out with the other littles. It was movie night and so that allowed the littles to stay up for a bit.  Once Clint came home he saw Tony smiling, but then he saw Natasha scowling and she gave Clint a very strong glare. Clint's eyes were wide and he gulped a bit in his throat.  Natasha left the living room area and went to Clint.  Clint put the groceries down on the kitchen counter and then went with Natasha to another room.  Clint stood in front of Natasha and just stared at her.