Home Alone?

4 Years Later (Year 2024)

It was 4 years later and the 5 littles were still well, little. And so it was nice for everything to be the same. Well, everything was the same until Cap came in with some news.  The littles were taking their nap  and Peter was at school and Groot didn't care and was in his room and everyone else was in the living room.  It was something that Cap had thought of for a while and his dream finally came true.

"What's up Cap?" Strange asked.

"Well, a few years ago like 2 years ago I had this dream like not when I'm sleeping, but like when a commercial comes on for it.  We are going to the Bahamas." Cap said. Everyone was shocked. And so everyone's jaws dropped. 

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Yes. I am totally sure. And its gonna be an adult trip since we all need time for ourselves." Cap said. 

"But what about Peter and Groot and the littles?" Natasha asked.

"I think Peter and Groot can manage the littles alone." Cap said. Everyone was a bit hesitant, but they just shrugged their shoulders and they went into their rooms to pack their things. Cap of course was the first one to finish packing and so he decided to write the note for Peter and Groot and then once everyone else was packed they went to the airport and went on their way to the Bahamas.  

                                   A Few Hours After Everyone Left

Thor was crying and so was every little in the house. They were crying, but no one came for them. This made Bucky super upset and so he climbed out of his crib and he went to get the other littles who were crying too. Peter wasn't home yet and Groot didn't seem to care and so he couldn't hear them from his room.  And so Bucky went to Groot's room and he saw Groot with headphones on and he was playing his game. Bucky made a noise and then that is when Groot noticed Bucky standing there with tears in his eyes.  Groot didn't want to leave his game or the people he was talking to, but he felt bad for Bucky and so Groot told his friends that he was gonna sit down somewhere and stay while he had to take care of Bucky. His online friends understood and then  Groot took off his headphones and then went over to Bucky. 

"I Am Groot(What's the matter Bucky?)" Groot asked.

"We was cwying and no one is home Gwoot." Bucky said. "Pwus I tink we needs changing." Bucky said. Groot understood and then went over to the littles' rooms to help them calm down. Once they saw Groot and Bucky they all calmed down, but Bucky was right they all needed a diaper change. After a diaper change Groot placed them in the playroom to just play around before Peter got home from school. And then Groot went back to playing his game and also keeping an ear out for when Peter came home.

                                                      1 Hour Later

Peter walked in the door and he was calling out everyone's name. And that is when Groot heard Peter and then turned his game off and went over to him to greet him.  Peter saw Groot and hugged him and they were smiling. 

"Where is everyone Groot?" Peter asked.

"I Am Groot(I don't know)." Groot said. "I Am Groot(But the littles are here and are in the playroom right now)." Groot said. And so Peter and Groot went down to the playroom to find the 5 littles were just playing and relaxing. And then Groot and Peter went back upstairs and on the dinning room table they saw a note and so they read it. It said:

DEAR GROOT AND PETER, 

ME AND THE OTHERS HAVE GONE TO THE BAHAMAS FOR A TINY VACAY AND SO WE ARE GONNA BE BACK IN ABOUT 3-5 DAYS AND SO YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF THE 5 LITTLES CAUSE WE TRUST YOU GUYS. I ALREADY TOLD YOUR PRINCIPAL THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO SCHOOL CAUSE YOU ARE SICK. THAT ONE WAS FOR PETER. I TOLD HIM YOU WERE SICK SO THAT YOU COULD STAY HOME AND TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLES WITH GROOT SO THAT HE IS NOT DOING IT ON HIS OWN. AND SO THAT IS PRETTY MUCH IT. DON'T LET ANYTHING BAD HAPPEN. IF SOMETHING BAD DOES HAPPEN YOU CALL US. AND SO I THINK THAT IS IT. THERE IS A BUNCH OF MONEY IN A JAR IN THE KITCHEN ONLY USED FOR SHOPPING FOR STUFF LIKE CLOTHES OR GROCERY STORE FOR FOOD. ANYWAY, THERE IS ALSO MONEY FOR IF YOU TRY AND COOK AND IT FAILS AND SO YOU HAVE MONEY FOR TAKE OUT. ANYWAY, I THINK THAT IS IT. ENJOY AND TAKE CARE OF THE LITTLES.