THE NEW TOWER

A few hours later and they finally made it to the new tower in upstate New York. In the back of the car Bucky and Quill were sleeping and Peter was worried about how he was going to get to school. Cap opened the car door and he carried the sleeping Bucky into the new tower and Gamora was carrying a sleeping Quill.  Peter sat in the middle and so he came out of the car last.  Peter was still nervous and so he ran over to Cap to catch up with him.  Once Cap was inside he showed Peter where his new room was. Peter went nodded and headed downstairs to his room. And then Cap showed Gamora where her and Quill's room was and there was a crib in there already and so Gamora put Quill in the crib and then left the room to go help Cap and the others. Once everything and everyone was in the new tower all the littles were taking their naps. Peter was trying to figure out stuff about how he was gonna get to Ned's or get to school from the new tower. Everyone was still getting used to the new tower including the littles even though they were asleep. After a few more minutes everyone got settled in their new house.

                                                    3 Hours Later

The littles were finally awake and they were playing in their new playroom which was much bigger than their old playroom and the 5 littles really loved that cause it had everything including a giant flatscreen tv which they could watch their shows incast they were bored. They were very excited. The other 3 littles were watching tv while Bucky was playing with Baby Quill. Bucky and Quill's relationship was super close. They were best buds. After about 10 minutes Peter came over to the playroom to see how the littles were doing and when he entered the playroom he saw the tv and his jaw dropped. Thor noticed Peter first.

"Hi Petwer." Thor said. 

"Hi." Bucky said. Quill made his baby noises. "He says hi too." Bucky said to Peter. 

"Hey guys." Peter said. Peter still was focused at the giant flat screen tv.  Bucky noticed that Peter was looking at the tv.

"I notice youwre wooking at da tv and yeah its weally big and gweat. I knows." Bucky said. Bucky was being a bit annoyed that Peter was only looking at the tv instead of the littles. 

"I guess someone's cranky." Peter said jokingly. I guess Bucky didn't take it as such cause he stopped paying attention to Peter and just went back to playing with Quill. Peter shrugged his shoulders and then back upstairs. Bucky rolled his eyes and Quill rolled his eyes soon after copying Bucky. Then, both boys smiled. 

                                                    Meanwhile Upstairs

The others were having a relaxing time and they were having a nice alcoholic beverage which was just beer nothing really fancy. They were chit chatting and not doing much which made them feel even more bored than ever. Peter was in his room finishing up some homework and talking to Ned cause they were face timing each other. They were really bored until Vision broke the tension.

"I have prepared dinner for the team sir." Vision said. Vision set the food on the table and everyone went over to eat. 

"Peter. You and Groot have to go and get the littles." Natasha said. Peter and Groot went down to the play room and all the littles were still doing there thing and Bucky was still with Quill. Groot even though he was a teen he still was strong enough to carry all the littles. Peter's jaw dropped again when he saw Groot lift all the littles.  Peter had to carry the other stuff that was needed for the 5 littles like a toy or something to make them not bored. Once both Groot who was carrying the 5 littles and Peter who was carrying the extra stuff came up from the playroom and into the dinning room which made Peter a tiny bit tired and a tiny bit out of breath. When Groot placed all 5 littles in their high chairs he saw Peter and he started chuckling. Peter noticed and he spoke back. 
"Shut up tree." Peter said. Groot stopped laughing and he went right into Peter's face and they started a tirade. And it escalated quickly.  When things were about to get physical Cap was restraining Peter and Rhodey was restraining Groot. After about 5 minutes Peter and Groot made up and they ate their dinner. The littles were very hungry and so they decided to eat each others foods and they began laughing. Quill was drinking a bottle since he was the youngest out of the littles.  After dinner the littles and Peter and Groot got to eat ice cream. They were very happy. While they were having ice cream Bucky grabbed Quill and they quietly went back to the playroom to just hang out. They were living the best life. No one else noticed that Bucky and Quill were missing until Peter pointed it out. "So, where is Bucky and Quill?" Peter asked. Everyone stopped eating and they stopped talking and they dropped everything and they looked for Bucky and Quill. It was about 20 minutes and then Mantis found the two littles in the playroom. 

"Found them." Mantis said. Everyone went down to the playroom to find that Bucky and Quill were playing. They thought it was adorable. Bucky and Quill smiled acting all innocent. Cap was happy that Bucky was ok and Gamora was happy that baby Quill was ok too. Tony, Thor, and Loki were still eating ice cream and ignoring everything else. Once everyone came back up from the playroom Thor, Tony, and Loki were done with eating their ice cream. And unfortunately all 3 boys were sticky. All 5 boys had a cheeky smile cause they were trying to act all innocent. 

"Alright. Time for a bath." Cap said. All 5 littles gasped and they ran to hide.  They ran so fast that Cap couldn't catch one of them. Bucky was hiding with Quill since Quill wouldn't let go of Bucky's arm. Tony was hiding under his crib. And Thor and Loki were hiding in Thor's closet. And so everyone was trying to find them. Bucky covered Quill's mouth so then he wouldn't make a sound. The first person who was found was Tony.  Rhodey and Rocket found Tony. Tony grumbled a bit under his breath, but he was taking his bath. The next people who were found was Thor and Loki. Clint and Sam found Thor and so they each carried one little and they each had their baths. Now there was 3 littles who were  now in pajamas.  Bucky and Quill were getting tired, but they didn't want to take a bath. And so they came out from their hiding place which was the back of the couch in the playroom. After a few more minutes Bucky and Quill got super tired that they fell asleep on the couch. After a few more minutes of looking Peter found Bucky and Quill sleeping on the couch.

"I FOUND THEM!" Peter yelled. Everyone rushed down to the playroom to find the two sleeping littles on the couch. They all stared at the two littles in awe. Tony, Thor, and Loki came down to the playroom to see Bucky and Quill sleeping and they were jealous since they didn't have to take a bath since they were already sleeping. And so they went back upstairs. Cap carried Bucky and Gamora carried Quill. They got them in their pjs and then put a pacifier in Bucky's mouth and in Quill's mouth and then they were both sleeping. Thor, Loki, and Tony were in the living room area drinking their bottles. After a few minutes all 3 littles fell asleep. Strange put Loki in his crib and Bruce put Thor in his crib. And Clint put Tony in his crib and then all 5 littles were asleep and that meant it was super quiet. And so Cap came over to Clint and Bruce and they talked about what was happening. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO WRITE CAUSE I HAD SCHOOL. ANYWAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER IS COMING SOON. ALSO A CHAPTERS FROM MY OTHER BOOKS ARE COMING SOON TOO. IF THIS SUCKS I'M SORRY. IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND IF YOU HAVE REQUESTS PLEASE PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. THANKS. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R