Nightmares

*A/N Sorry I should've said this in the beginning , but since there are two Peters , Peter Parker will be called Peter and Peter Quill be called just Quill. Now you'll understand.

It was night and everyone was asleep in the tower. All the littles went to sleep and all the adults went to sleep after a couple of beers maybe a few glasses of wine while watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.  After that it was all quiet in the house. No animal was making noise and no cricket was chirping loudly.  That night something was very wrong which made Thor squirm and wiggle and have really awkward faces. He was dreaming. But it wasn't just any dream it was a bad dream. Thor had just imagined something really terrifying and he couldn't get out of his head. 

"Tor! Tor! Help!" Tony yelled.

"Pwease help us Thor!"Bucky yelled.

"Pwease Bwother!" Loki yelled.  Thor backed away from what was happening and he ran straight inside to find that everyone else was tied up in chairs. Thor had a shocked face and he got so scared that he didn't untie them. Thor wanted to see who the real villian behind this was but he couldn't cause he only got a quick glace before waking up. 

"Oh no. Thor's crying I have to go take that." Bruce said.

"No I'll do it." Quill said. "I don't mind even though I still kinda hate him I'll help him." Quill said. And then once Quill got to Thor's room he saw a lot of water which he was guessing sweat and a wet diaper. Quill still didn't really like Thor that much ,but he felt bad that Thor had just wet his bed. So, Quill changed Thor and put hm in new pjs and then brung him to the living room cause that was where everyone was. And then after that Quill took Thor's sheets and he put them in the wash and then washed his hands and then went to where everyone else was.

"Thanks." Bruce said.

"No problem. Thor just wet his bed." Quill said. Everyone turned and looked at Quill in a confused and awkward manner.

"What? It's true." Quill said trying not to get offended. Bruce looked at Thor and was waiting for an answer to come out of why he wet the bed. Thor got all teary eyed and he began crying.

"Don't cry Thor. Don't cry. Just tell us what happened." Natasha said calmly to sooth the crying Thor. Thor was sniffling, but he was going to talk.

"I had a nightmawe about something. Bucky, Tony, and Loki was all getting captured and all of you guys was tied up and I didn't save you cause I was a wuss." Thor said sniffling almost about to cry again. 

" Who was the bad guy?" Natasha asked. Thor thought for a moment and then he finally figured it out.

"I don't know cause I only got a quick gwance at him." Thor said. Everyone was worried about Thor and his nightmares.

"Hey Thor." Natasha said. Thor looked at Natasha. "I need you to do something for me. It's an experiment. So, I need you to have more nightmares so we can figure out who is the bad guy. Can you do that Thor?" Natasha said. Thor nodded his head yes.

"Well Nat, you can't just force a kid to get nightmares it just happens." Bruce said. After that conversation everyone was just relaxing. Then, Thor went to sleep for his nap time and some of the people went inside to see what was going on. After about a few hours of boredom Thor finally had a nightmare.  He began screaming and calling for help. Everyone was wondering what Thor was dreaming. Once Thor woke up he saw everyone and he was very happy that he started crying. And then all of a sudden everyone heard yelling and screaming from outside the tower. And so Bruce carried Thor and then everyone else ran outside to see that Bucky, Loki, and Tony were captured by the Black Order.  Thor got scared and he wanted to stay back ,but he remembered that this was only part of his nightmare that he had and so he didn't want the rest of the dream to happen so he had to get angry. 

"Daddy! Get Me Sad so i could scream!" Thor yelled. Bruce did what Thor told him to do and Bruce started yelling at Thor to get him upset. And so with the most powerful scream of all time Thor defeated the Black Order. And then he saved his friends. 

"Tank You for Saving us Tor." Bucky, Tony, and Loki said. 

"You're welcome." Thor said. And then after a few minutes everyone went to the mall while Cap had to take care of Tony, Thor, Bucky, and Loki again.  The 4 boys were watching Avengers Age of Ultron cause they thought it would be cool to watch it. After that movie all 4 boys were asleep and Thor didn't have nightmares again and everyone was happy about it. But Thanos was still lurking for the infinity stones and his next stop was New York. 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. AND ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. ENJOY. HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R