Loki and Antman

*The Loki part was a request by animals229. I just added Antman to make it more exciting.*

At the tower the 3 boys plus Vision were all having a great and pleasant time cause they were watching their favorite TV show while painting pictures. Vision was in the kitchen cooking lunch. Then, out of nowhere a big gust of wind went through the house and then appeared Loki which was Thor's younger brother. But today Loki was the older bro since Thor was in ageplay. Then, out of nowhere Antman aka Scott Lang and Hope Van Dyne came inside the house too.

"Hi Scott." Tony said.

"Hi Loki." Thor said.

"Sup." Bucky said.

"Hey guys. I brought Hope with me."Scott said.

"And I'm alone." Loki said. 

"That's fine." Vision said. "I'm cooking tonight so do you wanna stay for dinner?" Vision asked.

"That's fine with me." Loki and Scott said. Loki and Scott looked at each other and laughed a bit. 

                                      * A Few Hours Later*

"We're back!" Cap said. The 3 boys ran over to Cap, Bruce, and Clint. 

"Daddy!" Bucky said. 

"Dada, Loki here." Thor said. Bruce looks over to see  Loki and Scott and Hope next to each other. 

"I can see that." Bruce said.

"Hey, I'm also here and with Hope." Scott said almost feeling offended. Bruce looked at Scott and Hope and he looks back at Thor.

"I noticed." Bruce said.

"Same here." Clint and Cap said together. After about 5 minutes of awkward silence they all sat down and they decided to watch a movie. 

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Cap asked.

"Stawr Wars!" Tony said.

"No, I wanna watch Indiana Jones!" Thor said.

"Hawwy Potter." Bucky said. Cap decided which movie to put in the DVD player.

"What you puttin' on Cap?" Tony asked.

"Harry Potter which was Bucky's choice." Cap said. Thor and Tony groaned.  After about 20-30 minutes Scott decided that he wanted to talk to Cap. And then he grabbed Hope and they both went over to Cap who was in his room. Scott knocked on Cap's door.

"Come in." Cap said. Scott opened the door to find that Cap was weight lifting. "62." Cap said doing his last push up. And then he went over to Scott and Hope. "So, what did you want?" Cap asked.  Scott was hesitating for a minute and then he realized what he wanted to say.

"I came here to talk to you about something. It's about what Tony, Bucky, and Thor are doing. You know ageplay. I kinda think it's interesting and I kinda wanna do it ,but I'm nervous. And I also want Loki to be in ageplay too. So, we could share the same experience as Tony, Bucky, and Thor." Scott said.

"Well, who is gonna be the parent for you?" Cap asked. Scott shrugged his shoulders and in a nervous voice answered Cap's question.

"I kinda want Hope to be my caretaker." Scott said in a nervous voice. Hope had a shocked look on her face ,but she agreed to it. Scott smiled. 

"Here are the things that you need to get for Scott if he is gonna be in ageplay." Cap said giving Hope the list.

"Thanks." Hope said putting the list in her pocket.