Time Out

The Next day Peter was very nervous about going to school ever since Mysterio told everyone who Peter was.  He took a deep breath and went upstairs to get some breakfast.  The 5 littles were already eating their breakfast and once they saw Peter they were smiling.

"Mownin Petewr." Thor said.

"Morning Boys." Peter said back. Peter grabbed a waffle or 2 and then rushed to eat.

"Woah. Why are you in such a hurry?" Clint asked.

"Uhhh.... Cause I have a big project that's due and I want to be there early to finish it." Peter said lying.  Mantis went over to Peter and Peter was trying to get away, but Mantis touched Peter's forehead and felt all of his emotions. 

"He is lying. He is going to ditch school to hide cause everyone knows who he is and he is feeling scared and worried about what people are going to think about him." Mantis explained.  Everyone was silent. And then Cap broke the silence.

"Well, maybe you should take a mental health day so you can get your mind off of this." Cap said. Peter was shocked, but he took Cap's advice and went to his room to celebrate. 

                                                        Later That Day

The 5 littles were playing in the toy room having a great time. Tony was bored. And so without hesitation Tony knocked down Loki's tower that he was building. Loki started to get upset and so he couldn't kill Tony cause he would start a fight with him. And so he did the only thing that he could do and that was to cry. And so he cried so loudly that he began to cough. Cap heard it and went to where the littles were. Cap opened the door to find a crying Loki and a shocked Tony. Loki ran over to Cap and cried. Cap stared at Tony who had a guilty face. 

"What happened?"  Cap asked.

"T...Tony knocked m...my b...bwocks down and I is s...sad." Loki said through crying.  Cap was mad at Tony for doing that.

"'M sowwy Woki. I was just bowred." Tony said with a guilty frown. 

"It's otay." Loki said. Cap smiled cause Tony apologized, but Cap still knew that it was wrong. 

"Tony, I know you said you were sorry to Loki, but you still need to get a time out." Cap said.  Tony sighed and then went into the timeout corner. Bucky felt bad that Tony was in the timeout corner and so he decided to join him. But how? And so he stopped playing with Quill since Quill fell asleep. And so Bucky decided to destroy Thor and Loki's castle that they were building together with the legos. Thor growled at Bucky and Loki was crying. And so Cap saw the destroyed castle and the mad Thor and the crying Loki and saw Bucky staring at Thor. Cap was mad at Bucky and he was sent to the time out corner also. Bucky smiled and was happy to keep Tony company. They were smiling and having a great time. Cap noticed this and he felt bad about putting both boys in the time out corner.  "Alrighty boys. You can come out of the time out corner." Cap said and then he smiled.

"Daddy?" Bucky said.

"Yes Buck?" Cap asked.

"Cans me an' Tony have hugs?" Bucky asked.

"Sure you can." Cap said and then Cap held his arms out for Tony and Bucky to hug him and so the two boys hugged Cap and all 3 of them smiled. "Ok boys you can come down and play with Loki and Thor and Quill again." Cap said. Both Tony and Bucky cheered. Both boys were running downstairs, but Cap stopped him. "Bucky. Can you come here for a minute?"Cap asked. Bucky went over to Cap.   

"What is it daddy?" Bucky asked. 

"I know why you were in time out." Cap said.

"Oh weally? Then why den?" Bucky asked with one eyebrow raised.