A Normal Day...Sort Of

*This was a request by Barbemeli. So half of it is Peter being sick and then the other half is random stuff*

It was like any other day where it was quiet. Everyone was sleeping in and they were having tons of wonderful dreams in their heads. Cap was dreaming of dancing with Peggy Carter. And the rest were dreaming about fighting and saving the world with no one killed except for the evil villains. It was great and everyone was having a great time. But Bucky snuck out of his bed and he was captured by an evil man who took him somewhere far away. Bucky stayed there for a long time.

                                 *Meanwhile at the Tower*

"Bucky it's time to get up." Cap said. No response. "Bucky." Cap said. Still no response. After about 5 minutes Cap finally realized that Bucky was not in his crib. Cap started to panic a little bit and he decided to look for him. Everyone else was still sleeping. During that time Peter was getting ready for another day at school. Tony, Loki, and Thor were the  second ones to get up and  go to the living room cause that  is where the TV was and of course they wanted to watch their favorite show. And so with the power of teamwork they got the TV on and they got their own breakfast and then they sat on the couch watching their show. They didn't know how loud it was and so the TV woke everyone else up  except Natasha making the 3 boys have a sheepish grin trying to seem like this was all good. Everyone just smiled and they eventually got their coffee and they sat at the table trying to still wake up. Everyone was not fully awake until someone spoke.

"Where's Cap and Bucky and Peter?" Rhodey asked.

"I know Peter went to school cause he would have taken the bus by now and that he would be in class soon after like at this time. And I don't know about Bucky and Cap." Bruce said. 

"Well, after we finish our coffee we have to go find Bucky and Cap." Clint said. 

                      *1 Hour Later*

"Ok, is everyone ready?" Bruce asked.

"Ready." They all said. 

"Alrighty then. Let's go find Cap and Bucky. Of course I never get to say this ,but AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Clint said. "Woo, that felt good to say it." Clint said. And so they left the tower leaving Thor, Tony, Loki, Peter, and Natasha behind. After they left Natasha woke up from her deep slumber. 

"Morning little guys." Natasha said. "Where is everyone? Are they still asleep?" Natasha asked. The 3 boys looked at her for a moment. "Come on tell me." Natasha said trying to get it out of them. This made the boys start laughing and of course that made Natasha smile. Natasha then had a little trick of her own. "Ok, if you guys tell me where they are I'll give you each a chocolate chip cookie and I'll let you have desert after lunch and after dinner." Natasha said. The boys nodded their heads in approval.

"They on mission to find Cap and Bucky." the 3 boys said in unison. Natasha was shocked that they left her behind on a mission ,but she knew that no one was gonna be home to take care of the 3 boys and Peter when he came home and so she just sucked it up. She got the 3 boys their cookies and when it was time they would have desert after lunch and after dinner.

                                                     *A Few Hours Later*  

"Alright, Peter is gonna come home any second now and if he has had a bad day make sure that you give him extra hugs and I'll make sure that he's doing ok. And then you guys can just watch TV." Natasha said to the boys. And then a saggy Peter came into the house and of course the 3 boys went up to him and hugged the life right out of him and of course that made Peter smile and then after that he went into his .bedroom and he just put his backpack down and just lied down on the bed. He was not feeling so good. Natasha walked into Peter's room and she had a concerned look on her face. "You ok Peter?" Natasha asked.