Babysitting Part 2

It was morning and everyone in the tower was a wake and getting ready to start the day. Thor, Tony, Bucky, and Loki were up watching TV. Peter was at school. And everyone else was drinking coffee and eating breakfast. Everything was fine until Cap got an alert that Thanos was in the New York area. 

"Guys. Thanos is in New York." Cap said. 

"Crap." Clint said quietly ,but everyone still heard it.

"Cap doesn't like that kind of language Clint." Natasha said.

"You know what Romanoff." Cap said. 

"Can we pay attention cause Thanos is in the area and I don't want to become Hulk right now cause I will break the house cause you guys are just fooling around. We can do this later." Bruce said.

"Alright fine. But we are going to need someone to watch Vision and the 4 littles." Sam said.

"True." Wanda said.

"I might know someone." Cap said.

"Who?" Rhodey asked.

                                               *Meanwhile at Midtown High*

"Ned, What are you doing?" Peter asked.

"Dude, I'm still amazed that you live in Avengers tower and that you are Spiderman." Ned whispered.

"Ok, But keep it on the down low. cause I don't want other people knowing that I'm Spiderman. So, can we not talk about it." Peter whispered to Ned.

"Yeah." Ned said. After that Ned and Peter didn't talk about it. It was almost time for the bell to ring to get to 3rd period until the principal came down to the room.

"Peter Parker. You're needed in the office." the teacher said. Peter got out of his seat and then before he left he told Ned one last thing.

"This might be Cap  coming to get me so I could be in the fight. I'll text you later." Peter whispered to Ned. After that Ned and Peter fist bumped each other and then Peter went to the office. Once they got there Peter saw Cap and he smiled. 

"Well, this man is taking you home cause he told me that your grandmother died and that the funeral is on Saturday. So, I'll let you take off for a week. Enjoy your small vacation and I hope to see you next Monday." the principal said.

"Thank you for your time." Cap said. And after Peter and Cap left the school building  Cap had a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling about?" Peter asked.

"My plan worked to get you out of school for a while so then you can help us." Cap said.

"Finally, some action. What do you want me to do? Do you want me to web their face or kick them in the face or the legs?" Peter asked.

"No, we have a different job for you?" Cap said.

"Oh boy what is it?" Peter asked.

                                         *At the Tower*

"You want me to babysit them?!" Peter said to Cap getting a bit frustrated.

"And Vision. Protecting the stone is a very important job because if someone gets it then Vision dies. Also if any of Thanos' henchmen come in the tower you can fight them ,but you also have to protect Vision and Bucky, Tony, Loki, and Thor. And this is a big responsibility cause with..." Cap said.

"I know. I know. With great power comes great responsibility. Ok fine I'll do it." Peter said.

"Great. You start protecting them and babysitting them starting now. Bye." Cap said.