The Drawing

It was a nice day and everything was normal. No one had to anything and there were no missions to go on and no enemies to catch and kill or put in prison. It was nice. Peter went to school and Groot was playing video games in his room with his friends online. And the littles were in their natural habitat which was the playroom. Everyone else was out for the day except for Cap, Natasha, and Vision and Groot, but he doesn't like coming out of his room. Anyway, they were just relaxing and having fun just watching TV and cleaning the place. 

                                                 Meanwhile In The Playroom

Thor and Loki were playing with the play-doh. Bucky and Quill were listening to the emo quartet(Twenty One Pilots, My Chemical Romance, Panic At The Disco, and Fall Out Boy). And Tony was really bored. He didn't know what to do. Which made him feel sad since he was super bored. Loki noticed this and then he gave Tony an idea.

"How about you do a dwawing Tony."Loki said.

"Goods idea." Tony said. And then he went to get some paper and  some coloring books and the crayons and then he sat at the table which was where Loki and Thor was and then Tony began to color. Tony didn't know what to draw and so he just colored in the coloring books until he came up with an idea on what to make. 

                                                         2 Hours Later

Tony was still trying to think of what to draw and nothing came to mind. Cap came down to the playroom to get Tony since it was almost lunch time and so he had to eat. Cap saw Tony getting tired and a tiny bit upset and so he was worried a tiny bit.

"What's wrong Tony?" Cap asked.

"I cants think of anything to dwaw." Tony said. Cap was a bit sad that Tony was sad that he didn't have anything to draw and then Cap had an idea. 

"How about you eat lunch and then take a nap and then I'll help you with your drawing. How does that sound?" Cap said. Tony stopped crying and he just smiled. He liked that idea. And then he would finish the drawing all by himself.

"Otay, but I wants to finish it all by myselfs." Tony said. Cap smiled and then giggled.

"Ok bud. As you wish. Now lets get you some lunch. I think your a bit hangry(Hungry+Angry)." Cap said. And then after Tony ate he took a nap.

                                                    A Few Hours Later

Tony woke up from his nap and he was waiting for Cap to come and get him so that they could draw together. Tony waited for minutes and minutes for Cap to come in and get him, but Cap didn't get him. And so after a few more minutes Tony climbed out of his crib and then he went to go find Cap. When he found Cap he saw that he was already getting the drawing ready for them to do. And then Cap got startled by Tony's presence and he dropped a crayon. 

"Morning buddy. Sorry, you just startled me for a minute." Cap said.

"Sowwy Cap." Tony said.

"Its ok bud. Anyway, I got the stuff all ready for us to draw." Cap said. Tony was very happy and so he went over to the table and sat down in the chair and him and Cap began working on the drawing. It was looking amazing. Cap and Tony were having a great time. They were having a blast. All 4 of the other littles were a tiny bit jealous, but they didn't care. They just went back on to playing. 

                                                       A Few Hours Later

Cap and Tony finished dinner and Tony was in his pjs and they were almost done with the drawing and then Tony got really tired. Cap noticed this. And so Cap stopped drawing. Everyone was home now, but they were doing stuff.