Prologue

It was sometime in the future and 41 people  were in the new Avengers headquarters. They were the kids of the Avengers from Captain America to Black Widow. James Rogers was the son of Captain America who had a best friend named Brooklyn Barnes who was the daughter or Bucky Barnes. And Bucky had a son named Brandon Barnes who was also friends with James Rogers.Thor had 3 kids. 2 of them were twins and one was a girl. Peter Quill had 3 boys and 2 of them were also twins. Clint Barton's son Nate and his daughter Lila were also in the Avenger's headquarters. Clint's son Cooper who was the eldest child decided to not go to the Avengers tower with his younger siblings, but instead take up another career. Anyway, they were training to become like their parents. Luke Quill, Freddie and Edward Quill, Rex Raccon, Mia, Dustin, and Grayson who are all the children of the Guardians of the Galaxy were in the training room for when they have to fight people on different planets. The others were in different training rooms depending on where they were from like there is a training room if you're from Wakanda. Or a training room if you're from Asgard. Anyway, I digress. It was nightfall and everyone was in their rooms after a long day of training, but Hank couldn't get to sleep. He went to Tony's lab and he rubbed his eyes. Tony noticed Hank and he looked at the boy and was wondering why Hank was up.

"Hank, Why are you up kiddo?" Tony asked.

"I can't sleep Tony. Can you  please tell me a story to help me sleep." Hank asked. Tony smiled.

"Sure, let me clean up and then we'll go to the lounge room which has the fire place." Tony said. Hank smiled. Once Tony was done cleaning up he and Hank went to the lounge room which had a fireplace and he looked to see what story Hank wanted. "Which book would like me to read?" Tony asked.

"Actually, I was thinking maybe you would tell the story of the Avengers again." Hank said. Tony smiled a bit.

"But you already heard that one." Tony said.

"And I wanna hear it again. I really like that story." Hank said.

"Ok, get comfy it's gonna be a long one." Tony said. As Tony was about to speak Tony's son walked into the room.

"Did I interrupt something dad?" Jonathan asked.

"No, I was about to tell Hank the story of the Avengers." Tony said.

"HEY EVERYONE, TONY'S TELLING THE STORY OF THE AVENGERS AGAIN!" Jonathan yelled.  After Jonathan yelled that, the rest of the others woke up and they rushed to the lounge room. 

"Why Jonathan?" Tony said sighing and rolling his eyes.

"Cause everyone wants to hear that story again dad." Jonathan said with a grin on his face

"Yeah, please tell the story to us Tony." Luke said. 

"Alright. Alright. Like I told Hank before you guys walked in that you should all get comfy cause it's a long one." Tony said.  Tony saw the smiles on their faces and then he smiled. "Alright. It started long ago and long before you guys were even born..." Tony started.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. I HAD THIS IDEA CAUSE I WANTED TO START WITH A COOL PROLOGUE THAT WAS IN MY HEAD THAT I HAD TO GET OUT. ANYWAY, IF THEIR ARE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. ANYWAY, ENJOY. R