Alone(Quill and Gamora Chapter)

This was requested by foxkinkin. 

"Hey champ. Want some breakfast?" Sam asked Quill. Quill only made some baby noises while Gamora was putting him in his high chair. "That's really interesting little buddy." Sam said. Quill just smiled at Sam. Gamora got the baby food out and began feeding Quill. After a little while Gamora gave Quill a bath and got him dressed for the day. 

"What do you wanna do today buddy?" Gamora asked Quill who was relaxing in his stroller. Quill hesitated for a minute and then he finally figured out what he wanted to do. He pointed to the mall and started giggling. Gamora smiled and they walked into the mall and they walked around for a little bit. They were having a great time until Quill got hungry and so he started to squirm in his stroller and groan and he had an angry face. Gamora noticed Quill's behavior and she went over to a food court table and looked at Quill who was still antsy and mad.  Gamora sighed and spoke to Quill. "What do you wanna eat buddy?" Gamora asked. Quill wouldn't answer and then after a little while of waiting for the angry Quill to make his usual baby noises Gamora gave up talking to Quill and called Cap instead.  The phone rang and Cap answered.

"Hello. Cap residence." Cap said.

"Hey Cap it's me Gamora." Gamora said.

"Hey, what's happening?" Cap asked.

"Quill is getting antsy and I think I forgot the diaper bag. Can you get it and make sure the bottles are full of milk for Quill." Gamora said.

"Sure can. And I'll secretly drop it off so then people will think that you didn't forget it." Cap said.

"Thanks." Gamora said. And then after 5 minutes Gamora saw a floating bag and realized that it was Hope Van Dyne. 

"Here ya go Gamora." Hope said. 

"Thanks." Gamora said.

"No problem. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my little." Hope said.

"Ok, bye." Gamora said waving her hand as Hope flew away.  Once Hope was gone Gamora took out a bottle and gave it to Quill who didn't really seem to angry anymore. Once Quill was having his bottle he was calm and he was happy. Once Quill finished his bottle he was very sleepy. His eyes drooped and he was yawning and he was a tiny bit snoring which Gamora found to be quite adorable. Once that was over Gamora and Quill left the mall and headed back, but then Gamora thought that the outdoors would be nice so that Quill could get some fresh air and then when he woke up that their was a playground for him to get all of his energy out. And so she found a bench and sat their with the stroller by her side with a sleeping Quill in it. After a few hours Quill finally woke up from his nap. He had a shocked face when he realized that he was at the park. Gamora heard a few noises from the stroller and saw that Quill woke up. She smiled at the now smiling Quill and she hugged him really tight. Quill hugged back.  After a few more minutes Quill was getting bored and he didn't want to be at the park anymore. Gamora noticed and then they headed off home, but then everyone noticed Quill and they smiled and then Quill smiled at everyone. Gamora was suspicious, but Quill didn't mind. Once they got home Gamora and Quill went straight to the tower playroom and hung out there. Just the two of them. Quill was laughing and giggling and having a great time with Gamora. Gamora was having a great time with Quill. They had a great time until they were interrupted by Cap. 

"Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but we have to discuss something." Cap said.

"Can we do it later cause if I leave Quill alone for a few minutes he gets worried and he starts to cry." Gamora said.  Cap understood and then left.  Then, Gamora went back to playing with Quill. 

                                                                 A Few Hours Later

Gamora was getting tired and so was Quill. It was night time and Quill finished dinner and then had a bath and then got in pjs and then got tucked into bed.  Quill had a tv in his room which was set to disney jr or sprout. And he would have a bottle before going to bed. Once Quill was asleep Gamora put a binky in his mouth and he went to sleep. Gamora kissed Quill's head and then whispered.

"I had a great day with you baby. I love you." Gamora whispered. And then Gamora went out of the room and then closed the door and then met Cap in the room. And then they had their meeting.  Gamora smirked and then payed attention to the meeting. It was a good day.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK. THANK YOU FOR 12K CAUSE I WOULDN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.  CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS. IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW.   ALSO SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT. ANYWAY, HAVE A GREAT DAY. R