ALL GROWN UP

They all got down to the playroom and then their eyes widened. They were one by one each little were growing up slowly and getting into their big headspace.  Everyone backed away from the littles while they were getting in their big headspace. The first one to get back in their big headspace was Scott. And then it was Loki and Quill and then Bucky and then Tony and the last one to get back into their big headspace was Thor.  The transformation from little to big headspace was complete.  Once they were all in their big headspace they were on the ground and they were passed out.  The others went over to where they were and they were trying to see if they were still breathing and so they had Vision check them out.

"They are breathing everyone. They are ok." Vision said.  Everyone was relieved. And so Cap gave orders to some of the members to get stuff from the other rooms for the 6 littles well, the non littles.  Once they got the stuff for the 6 non littles they were now sleeping. And so they others left and went back upstairs and left the 6 members to just sleep in the playroom.  

                                           A Few Hours Later

                                           In The Playroom

Bucky was the first one to wake up from sleeping. He was rubbing his eyes and he knew where he was. Bucky then saw Quill already up from sleeping and then the both saw Scott and Tony and Thor who was hugging Loki. Bucky and Quill quietly giggled and then carefully and quietly without anyone noticing went over to the table that was in the playroom and grabbed a black marker and then carefully drew on Tony, Scott, Thor, and Loki's faces. Then they quietly giggled some more. They weren't littles anymore, but that didn't mean that they couldn't have any fun. And so once they were done doing that they both went upstairs to go see the others. 

                                                    The Upstairs

They were still very tired and they didn't know what was going on and then that all they knew was that they were little and then they were changing and then passed out.  Clint was the first to notice Bucky and Quill. 

"Hey buds." Clint said very loudly cause he was trying to get the other's attention. They all saw Bucky and Quill now. 

"Yeah we get it. You didn't have to say it super loud." Natasha said. And so Cap smiled and so did everyone else. 

"Hey Buck." Cap said. 

"Hey punk." Bucky said. Cap laughed a bit and then went along with it.

"Hey jerk." Cap said. And then both Bucky and Cap smiled. And then Quill was still trying to get used to being not a little anymore and so he tried sucking his thumb, but then he took it out since he knew he had to grow up a little at least. And then they sat down in the living room area with everyone else. 

                                               A Few Minutes Later

                                                     The Playroom

Tony, Thor, Loki, and Scott were now awake from their deep slumber and so they looked around and they saw that they were in the playroom and so they rubbed their eyes and they couldn't find Bucky and Quill and then they knew that they were upstairs with the others cause that is the only place they could be. And so they went upstairs to hang out with the others.  And of course they had Peter and Groot watch them, but the ultimately fell fast asleep.  And so the 4 non littles went upstairs.

                                              Upstairs In The Living Room Area

Thor, Tony, Loki, and Scott saw that everyone was having a great time watching TV and just talking. Clint noticed the 4. As Clint was about to speak Natasha noticed too and so she talked quickly before Clint randomly yelled again even though everyone could hear him in his own speaking voice since it was loud to begin with and so Natasha spoke. 

"Hey guys. Did you have a good sleep?" Natasha said. Everyone noticed Tony, Thor, Loki, and Scott. While everyone was looking at the 4, Clint gave Natasha a glare and Natasha gave him a look that was like sorry bud, but you snooze you lose even though that wasn't the case. Anyway, they sat down with everyone else too. And so once they were all settled with their grown up lives they were having a good time and having fun. Well, they were having fun until Vision took a look in the fridge and he saw a bunch of boxes of apple juice.

"Who is going to drink all this apple juice? Its like 20 boxes of juice." Vision said. And then Tony, Thor, Loki, Scott, Bucky, and Quill all looked at each other and smiled. And then all 6 of them spoke.

"We don't mind drinking it." All 6 of them said. They were smiling and laughing at what they just said. Everyone else was confused.

"You want to drink the juice boxes?" Rocket asked. 

"Yeah, why not?" Quill asked.

"Well, I mean those things are like little kids and babies and your guys aren't that anymore. You guys would like something like a beer or soda."Rocket explained.  They just shrugged their shoulders. They didn't care though.

"Are you saying that a grown man can't have a juice box you rabbit?" Thor asked jokingly.

"I mean a grown man...." Rocket said. He was then cut off by Tony and Bucky.

"I mean if it needs to be finished then we are gonna finish it." Bucky said.

"Yeah, and besides we need that energy anyway. So that we can help you guys fight if there is any trouble and so I can help Bruce with stuff in the lab." Tony said. It was an awkward silence until Thor broke the tension kinda.

"Silly rabbit Tricks are for kids."Thor said. Everyone looked very confused at what Thor just said.  "I saw it on a TV commercial when I was in my little headspace and the TV was on in the playroom." Thor said. Everyone was chill about it though and then went back to the whole juice box thing.

"We can share with Peter and Groot." Quill said. And so everyone liked that idea and so they got to drink the juice boxes along with Peter and Groot who were not caring that they were drinking apple juice boxes. And so they were having a great time. Everyone was happy everything was back to normal kinda. Peter still turned into a little when he was sick so nothing else really changed.

                                                   1 Week Later

A week has passed and everyone was just chilling. No villains and no one needed to be saved. They were having the best time ever. They were helping out with certain things and they were just having a great time. Tony took Peter and taught him a lot of things that Peter didn't know before. Bucky and Cap were just having a grand old time hanging out in the city and going to the movies and everywhere they wanted to go. And everyone was just happy. It was amazing.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS. ONLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS AND THEN THE BOOK WILL BE COMPLETE. AND SO THANK YOU FOR BEING ON THIS JOURNEY WITH ME AND I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND STUFF LIKE THAT. THANK YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. AND WITH THAT BEING SAID THANK YOU SO MUCH. A NEW CHAPTER IS COMING SOON. THANK YOU. HAVE A GREAT DAY. STAY ALIVE. R