Chapter 16

A/N: Here's a chapter to all of my loyal readers, commenters, and voters!! I love you guys and when I open my phone and I'm spammed with all of these votes and comments from you guys it just makes my day!! @BookDragonAesthetics @MeguelineMaraschim @rosie15angel @Beckieq1988 @Gilmartinm @liliooy @hysterialqueen- are just some of the many people I want to thank. I'm sorry if you voted or commented or added my book to your reading list and I didn't shout you out, its really hard for me to find all of those names (I scrolled back really far) but I thank you all and I'm going to do a better job in keeping track of all of my loyal readers so I can thank you all. Now without further a due, here's another chapter my lovelies!!!

~~~

"You keep working, I'll take care of it Sherlock. Mrs. Hudson." Kat says walking past Mrs. Hudson and down the stairs to settle with the taxi driver.

"Get vehicles, get a helicopter. This phone battery won't last for ever." Sherlock tells Greg still waiting for the computer to load.

"We'll just have a map reference, not a name." Lestrade points out.

"It's a start!"

"Sherlock," John says sitting in front of the computer but Sherlock ignores him.

"Narrows it down from just anyone in London. It's the first proper lead we've had." Sherlock insists still not hearing John.

"Sherlock," John tries again.

"Where is it?" Sherlock asks finally hearing him and walk back over to the computer. "Quickly, where?"

"Here." John replies confused. "It's in 221 Baker Street."

"How can it be here? How?" Sherlock says really confused looking at map reference. The small blue dot that was Jennifer Wilson's phone did indeed show that it was in 221 Baker Street.

"Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it fell out somewhere." Lestrade offers up trying to help.

"And I didn't notice it? Me? I didn't notice?" Sherlock questions angrily. Sherlock starts walking around the flat trying figure out what's going on.

"Anyway, we texted him, and he called back." John replies.

"Guys, we're also looking for a mobile somewhere here, belonged to the victim." Greg calls out to everybody.

"Who do we trust, even if we don't know them? Who passes unnoticed wherever they go? Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?" Sherlock talks to himself walking over to the window looking down at Kat talking to the taxi. The taxi, Sherlock thinks, and just in time too because he just pulled out a gun on Kat.

"Shit," Sherlock breathes.

"Sherlock, are you OK?" John asks.

Sherlock, deciding to keep Kat's troubles secret for now, decides to lie. "What? Yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"So, how can the phone be here?" John asks.

"Don't know." Sherlock replies distracted putting on his coat.

"I'll try it again." John tells him.

"Good idea."

"Where are you going?"

"Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won't be long." Sherlock tells him trying to get out to Kat.

"Are you sure you're all right?"

"I'm fine." Sherlock said but he was already down the stairs. "Well shit." Sherlock says watching the cab drive away. "Taxi!" Sherlock calls and then gets into the cab he summoned. "I'll pay you double the fare if you follow that cab quickly but not to obviously." With that the cab driver heads out following the cab quickly but keeping a safe distance.