Chapter 39

A/N - Sorry for the slightly late update. I updated my Wattpad app on my IPad and it messed some things up and so I had to get that all sorted out.

Dedications... @Alex_Lyra @Gozdealpcetin @MBG202 @MeguelineMaraschim @Theoptimistic1223 @ManuMaske @BitterSweetG @EmmelineGRWeasley @MyCookiemonster95 @AuroraDeLuca804 @SenniGirl @goldenkitsune98 @wuddinlbc @mia-jane1024 @shadownightgla @kykracz13 @Steph1412 @KiaraKetura @KyraMorley @shynds @blu_kitty78 @Weird1000 @Cherrybloosms @Geeky_Weeb @Alayna1451

Thank you all so much for voting and commenting!! I love to hear what you all think and it always makes me smile to hear from you guys! Please feel free to vote and comment, I promise I notice each and everyone of you who takes their time to give me feedback because it is very important to me.

Love you all muchly!! Kisses - K

~~~

"NINE MILL FOR JADE PIN DRAGON DEN BLACK... TRAMWAY." Sherlock mutters as he translates the cypher. He quickly runs back to Baker Street and slams the door behind him. "Katherine! Kat! John! John! I've got it!" He yells up to them as he runs up the stairs. "The cipher! The book! It's the 'London A to Z' that they're using..." He trails off as he notices that it is completely empty.

Sherlock quickly runs back downstairs to the door and looks around and that's when he spots it: Kat's phone. He picks it up and notices that there was a small crack in the screen from it being dropped on the floor. "Oh god, Katherine." 

~~~

"A book is like a magic garden carried in your pocket." The opera singer from the Chinese circus says to John as he slowly wakes up. "Chinese proverb, Mr. Holmes."

"I... I'm not Sherlock Holmes." John groggily tells her a little confused and she just shakes her head. John looks over to see Kat who is also tied up to a chair next to him except she has a gag in her mouth.

"Forgive me if I do not take your word for it." The women says as reaches her hand into his jacket pocket.

"Ow. Ow." Watson groans in pain. She pulls out his wallet and grabs the first card that is sitting there.

"Debit card, name of S. Holmes." She reads out and John thinks back to yesterday morning when Sherlock told him to take his card.

"Yes; that's not actually mine. He lent that to me." John tries to tell her, but she still doesn't believe him.

She then pulls out a slip of paper. "A cheque for five thousand pounds made out in the name of Mr. Sherlock Holmes."

Watson sighs. "Yeah, he gave me that to look after." He tries again.

"Tickets from the theatre, collected by you, name of Holmes."

"Yes, okay..." John is starting to realize how bad this looks. "I realise what this looks like, but I'm not him." John continues to try and reason with her to no avail.

"We heard it from your own mouth." She drops the bomb on him.

Watson looks up confused. "What?"

"I am Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect!" She repeats what John says earlier when he was yelling at Sherlock because he wouldn't let him inside the apartment.

Watson signs in defeat. "Did I really say that?" He pauses laughing slightly at his situation. "I s'ppose there's no use me trying to persuade you I was doing an impression."

"I am Shan." She introduces herself as she holds a gun to John's head causing him to gasp in shock.

"You're... you're Shan."