Chapter 35

A/N - I am soooooooooo sorry again that I am late in posting a chapter. I have been swamped with rehearsals and I had to preform at a gala and omg I have never felt so over whelmed. Anyways I finally have some free time so I knocked out another chapter for you so I hope you like it.

My weekly dedications: I would like to thank @MeguelineMaraschim @Alex_Lyra (love you for being so understand with my late posts) @AuroraDeLuca804 @FanFictionGirl19981 @geekyteabags (much love to you especially, your comments still make me smile) @_ohheyisabella_ @MyCookiemonster95 @MBG202 @Overaddictedreader @shadownightgla @Saphire2101 @sofia-carson (love you and our sexy British men) @mia-jane1024 @cute_VALERIE_slay @nightfury_2005 I always appreciate all of your voting and commenting because it helps me connect with you guys!!!!

Love you all muchly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses -K

P.S. You guys will either love me or hate me at the end of this chapter. *evil laughter*

 *evil laughter*

~~~

"How many murders is it gonna take before you start believing that this maniac's out there?" Kat yells at Dimmock when they meet up with him at Scotland Yard later. "A young women was gunned down tonight. That's three victims in three days. You're supposed to be finding him." She finishes her yelling and has to step back and take a breath to calm her pulse.

"Brian Lukis and Eddie Van Coon were working for a gang of international smugglers; a gang called the Black Lotus operating here in London right under your nose." Sherlock tells the detective and has the sourest look on his face saying that he is still not convinced.

"Can you prove that?" Dimmock all but sneers at them.

"You bet you ass we can." Kat snaps at him and the four of them head to St. Barts Morgue.

When they get to the hospital they head down to Molly Hooper's office, but she isn't there. Kat speaks to another doctor working there and she said that Molly was down in the cafeteria so they head there instead.

"I'll go get her," Sherlock tells them. "You guys wait here." Kat is about to follow Sherlock but he stops her. "You too Kat."

"Oh, um, okay." Kat stutters out and lets him go. Why doesn't he want her to come with him?

~~~

"We're just interested in the feet." Sherlock tells Molly after he has convinced her to wheel out the bodies again. She pauses what she was doing which was unzipping the top of the bag.

"The feet?" She repeats confused.

"Yes. D'you mind if we have a look at them?" Sherlock asks and he shows Dimmock the Mark of Tong tattoo on his heel. "Now Van Coon." Molly walks over to the body and shows them Van Coon's feet which also has the tattoo.

"Oh!" Kat replies sarcastically. "Lookie here."

"So..." Dimmock trails off.

"So either these two men just happened to visit the same Chinese tattoo parlour or we're telling the truth." Sherlock snaps.