Chapter 33

Hey guys! I almost forgot it was Sunday today but I just remembered so thank goodness.

Now for my weekly dedications for my lovely readers... Thank you to @Alex_Lyra @MeguelineMaraschim @SallyDonovan @Laissy-chan @MyCookiemonster95 @AuroraDeLuca804 @FanFictionGirl19981 @papiermotte @Colorfulbrightlights @BlackLazureSea @-identitytheft @Ragan102 @RomyPrez2 @ZoeMP3

Love You All Muchly!!!

Kisses -K

~~~

"We have to get to Soo Lin Yao." Sherlock says after they leave the museum.

"If she's still alive." John points out.

"Sherlock!" The three of them hear a voice call in the distance: It's Raz.

John turns around to the direction the voice came from and rolls his eyes. "Oh, look who it is." He says sarcastically.

"Found something you'll like." Raz tells them walking over to Kat and Sherlock and then leading them to whatever he discovered.

"Tuesday morning, all you've gotta do is turn up and say the bag was yours." Watson tells Raz as they're walking.

Kat groans. "Forget about your court date. I told you I would fix it." She tells John who just grunts in response.

"Dude, that was rad!" They hear a female voice say when they've reached their destination. Raz has taken them to a hidden little skate park that is covered in graffiti.

"Well, if you wanna hide a tree in the middle of a forest, this is the best place to do it, wouldn't you say?" Kat says with a small laugh as she looks around at all of the colors covering the walls.

"Oh yeah." Sherlock agrees with an impressed smile. "People would just walk straight past, not knowing, unable to decipher the message."

Raz takes them over to a wall and points to a place. "There." He says. "I spotted it earlier." Upon closer inspection the three detectives can see that there, in fact, once was the cipher on that wall. Unfortunately, it has since been covered up by more graffiti.

"They have been in here." Sherlock mumbles. "And that's the exact same paint?"

"Yeah."

"Kat, John, if we're going to decipher this code, we're gonna need to look for more evidence."

With that the detectives split up, John going one way and Kat and Sherlock going another way. Kat and Sherlock take their torches and shine the light on every inch of the now darkened area. They were walking for a few minutes when Kat comes across a can of paint.

"Sherlock," She calls him over and he picks up the can and studies it closely. He takes his finger and rubs off some of the paint on the nozzle and sniffs it a little. "That is definitely the paint they are using." She observes.

"Yes, I agree." Sherlock replies and the two of them take the can and keep walking. Eventually they come across a wall that has a bunch of symbols on it, unfortunately though, none of the symbols are what they are looking for.

But there is a small flier for a Chinese carnival that is posted on the wall with the other fliers that catches Sherlock's attention. He takes the bottom of the page that has the number to call and reserve tickets and he rips it off and puts it in his pocket.

"What is that?" Kat asks him when she sees him pocket the piece of paper.

"Something I might be able to use later." He replies cryptically. Kat, still not understanding, just shrugs it off thinking that he will explain it later if it is important.