Chapter 59

~~~

The two of them pause in this moment as if waiting for John to come in and interrupt them. When they realize that John's not coming back anytime soon, the blonde girls gasps at the feeling of his lips on hers and instantly reaches her hands up to run them though Sherlock's curly hair, something she's been wanting to do since she met him. The two of them kiss softly for a moment before Kat presses herself against Sherlock roughly.

Sherlock turns the two of the around and pushes Kat so her back is against the open door as they continue to kiss passionately. Sherlock's hands roam all around her body, feeling her every curve. Her skin feels like fire and Kat moans at his very touch. Sherlock pulls her back off the wall and walks her down the hallway to his bedroom. As soon as they walk into the room, however, Sherlock pulls away leaving Kat feeling empty.

"What-"

"Are you, uh, sure you want to do this?" Sherlock gasps out as he tries to keep his mind somewhat clear. "I don't want to force you to do anything."

Kat laughs as she walks close to Sherlock so she's pressed against him. She reaches behind him and slams the door shut. "I'm never been more sure of anything in my life. Now, shut up and kiss me."

"Gladly." And with that Sherlock slams his lips back onto hers as she drags her hands down his chest and begins to slowly unbutton his shirt. Kat runs her hands down the smooth skin of his chest as his lips move to her neck. She arches her back and leans her head back to give him more access as she slips his shirt off his shoulders.

Sherlock brings his lips back to hers and his hands travel to the hem of her shirt and he tugs it off quickly, their lips parting for only a moment as it passes over her head. Sherlock was about to resume kissing Kat when his eyes catch a glimpse of white lines covering her chest, stomach, arms, and presumably her back. "From your childhood?" The curly haired detective asks quietly as he looks her up and down. Her hands suddenly come up and cross over her chest protectively.

Sherlock gently grabs her wrists and pulls them down and she lets him. He notices that some of them look like really old burn scars and some of them look like whip marks. "Reminders of my past." Kat agrees and smiles up at him sadly. "I've been able to make most of them go away but my skin will always be discolored; covered in scar tissue." Kat turns her head away as if she's ashamed of how she looks.

Sherlock lifts his hand and grabs her chin lightly and forces her to look at him. "Don't be ashamed. You're beautiful and these scars," He runs his hands up her arms and down her chest slowly. "They show that you are a survivor. There's nothing be ashamed of for that."

Kat presses her lips to his and the two of them walk backwards until they fall back onto the bed. They continue to take each others clothes off until they are completely exposed to each other. With every touch and kiss, the two detectives become closer than they ever were before until they come together and become one. They continue passionately until they reach their highs and Sherlock realizes that Kat is the only drug he'll ever need and want.

Afterwards, the two of them sleep peacefully for a bit, Sherlock holding Kat close to him as he lightly traces the scars on her arms and back. Sherlock leans forward and kisses Kat's shoulder and whispers in her ear, "I'm going to go wait in the sitting room for John so that he doesn't get suspicious."

Kat, eyes still closed, laughs lightly and mumbles a "m'kay" before going back to sleep. Sherlock gets up and puts some new sweats on and walks to the door, smiling lightly at the beautiful girl lying in his bed before he slowly closes the door behind him.

~~~

"No, no, no!" Sherlock quietly yells at the television. "Course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn-ups on his jeans!" He would be yelling louder, but he didn't want to wake up Kat who was still sleeping in his room.

"I knew it was dangerous." John says with a smile as he arrived home.

"Hm?" Sherlock asks not even looking up from the TV.

"Getting you into crap telly." John jokes and Sherlock rolls his eyes.

"Not a patch on Connie Prince." Sherlock changes the subject.

"Have you given Mycroft the memory stick yet?" Watson questions.

"Yep." Sherlock lied. It was actually in his pocket. "He was over the moon. Threatened me with a knighthood again."

"You know, I'm still waiting."

"Hm?"

"For you to admit that a little knowledge of the solar system and you'd have cleared up the fake painting a lot quicker."

"It didn't do you any good, did it?" Sherlock snaps back bitterly as John puts a few pieces of paper away on his desk.

"No, but I'm not the world's only consulting detective."

Sherlock smiles at his friend. "True."

"Where's Kat?" John asks when he realizes that his blonde roommate was missing.

"Oh, uh, she's sleeping." Sherlock replies.

"Ah, case wore her out did it?"

"Yep." Sherlock says popping the 'p'. "The case really wore her out."

"Ah, I don't blame her. Well, I won't be in for tea. I'm going to Sarah's." John tells him, which explains why he's left his jacket on. "There's still some of that risotto left in the fridge. Milk, we need milk." John adds as he's about to walk out the door again.

"I'll get some."

John stalls before he turns around surprised. "Really?"

"Really."

"And some beans, then?"

"Mm." Sherlock hums but he wasn't listening to John because he was too busy thinking about the women sleeping in the next room.

As soon as he hears the door close downstairs indicating John has left the building, he whips his laptop out and opens it to his blog website to make a post.

he types, Found the Bruce-Partington plans. Please collect. The Pool. Midnight. and he sends the message.

Sherlock gets up to leave but before he does he leaves a small note for Kat on the door explaining where he went off to and apologizing for borrowed her gun.

~~~

Sherlock walks through the door into the pool room. The smell of chlorine fills his nose as he walks around slowly. "Bought you a little getting-to-know-you present." He says to no one as he pulls the stick containing the missile plans out of his pocket. "That's what it's all been for, isn't it? All your little puzzles, making me dance. All to distract me from this." Sherlock continues to look around in a circle until he spots movement out of the corner of his eye.

The curly haired detective turns around to see John standing by the side of the pool in a thick green winter coat. "Evening."

~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter and my story and you want to help me write more, please donate to any or all of the links below or you can find them in my BIO! Thank you! Love you muchly, Kisses -K

BuyMeACoffee - buymeacoffee.com/Immortality4646
LiberaPay - https://en.liberapay.com/Immortality4646/
Ko-Fi - https://ko-fi.com/immortality4646