Chapter 40

A/N - An extra long chapter for you guys to close up this episode!! There is a part at the end of this chapter that I added and I just want to say that I do not own that idea, I was inspired by The Big Bang Theory and, don't worry, (though I doubt that you will) it does fit in with my story, you will just have to wait and see how.

Weekly Dedications: Thank you to @MBG202 @Alayna1451 @Alex_Lyra @shadownightgla @MaguelineMaraschim @Weird1000 @BitterSweetG @sashahailee @GaiaSuarez35 @Alex_lolie3 not to be greedy or anything but less people voted this past week and I'm a little sad... But thank you to all of my regular voters and even people who read and then go back and vote spamming me with votes because it always makes me smile.

Please continue to vote and comment!!! The more votes and comments the happier I'll be!!!!

Love you muchly!!!

Kisses -K

~~~

"We'll just slip off. No need to mention us in your report." Holmes tells Detective Dimmock.

"Mr. Holmes..." Dimmock sighs.

"I have high hopes for you, Inspector." Sherlock interrupts him. "A glittering career."

"I go where you point me." Dimmock finally concedes and Kat walks back up to them after being checked out by the EMTs.

"Exactly." Sherlock says and Kat looks at him confused but he just gave her an 'I'll tell you later' look.

"Ta." Watson says to Dimmock and the three detectives walked away.

"So, 'Nine mill'..." Kat starts.

"Million." Holmes corrects her and she rolls her eyes.

"Million, yes; 'Nine million for jade pin. Dragon den, black Tramway'."

"An instruction to all their London operatives." The curly haired detective explains.

"Mmm." Watson hums.

"A message; what they were trying to reclaim." Kat says understanding what Sherlock was talking about.

"What, a jade pin?" Watson asks a little confused at to how something so small could be worth two peoples lives and then some.

"Worth nine million pounds." Holmes supplies. "Bring it to the Tramway, their London hideout."

"Hang on: a hairpin worth nine million pounds?" Watson spits out in surprise.

Sherlock shrugs flippantly. "Apparently."

"Why so much?" John asks still very confused.

Kat thinks about it for a second "Well it could depend on who owned it."

"Two operatives based in London. They travel over to Dalian to smuggle those vases. One of them helps himself to something: a little hairpin."

"Worth nine million pounds." Kat laughs at the irony. "And I bet you he thought it was a cheap little accessory."

Sherlock nods. "Eddie Van Coon was the thief. He stole the treasure when he was in China."

Watson turns to him. "How d'you know it was Van Coon, not Lukis?"

"Yeah, even the killer didn't know that." Katherine points out.

"Because of the soap." Sherlock replies with a sing-song voice.

~~~

Sherlock, and Kat go to visit Van Coon's assistant while John goes to talk to Sebastian and the curly haired detective decided to make a flashy entrance so he calls her first.