Chapter 2

She looks at him and then starts shivering in fear."Go ahead!! Just get it over with!!" She begs.He looks at her confused and then trys to pick her up."No DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she shouts.He backs away."Look, I'm only trying to help okay! Those guys probably would have killed you."Ross snaps.She then slowly rises from the ground."Those guys are my bullies from school, they can't kill me.Everytime they try they fail" she replies still shooken up.Ross slowly walks towards her."Don't move!" she says."Calm down okay.I'm here to help.There is no need to worry." She then looks at him, making eye contact. He stares right back at her. Her eyes start to glow and switches them back to normal.She didn't want him to know.She runs off and goes into her house.Ross stands there confused for a second then remembers his mission.He walks towards his house.He's met her but now he has to gain her trust.What better way to do that than by saving her each time she's in trouble.That's right! He chipped her when tried to lift her off the ground, after all he is an agent.It seems to be that Laura has some sort of power but doesn't know or understand it.Ross looks on his computer for her location.She is now in her room in tears."Why does everything happen to me??" she cries."I miss you guys but your alk afraid of me.I just wanna be normal", she croaks. Beep! Beep! "Oh no! I have to get out of here now!!" She crawls towards her window and peeks."Oh mighty Laura!! We know you're in there! Come out come out wherever you are!" She leaves nothing but silence.She slowly makes her way to her back door and runs out. She goes to her neighbor's home and knocks. KNOCK! KNOCK! Ross turns off his moniter and makes his way towards the door and reveals Laura. "May I help you with something?" he asks even though he already knew."I need to stay here just until those freaks leave me alone please! I know we just met but I really need help.I'm about to trust you so don't fail me," she sternly says."Okay I'll help you, but if this is going to work, I need you to trust me 100% and never I mean never turn your back on me", he replies in a serious tone. Weird how two people who just met are about to trust each other for dear life.Ross  pulls her in and closes the door allowing the security system to do it's job.Laura was fascinated with all the stuff he had.One picture caught her eye."O-M-G!!" She squeals. "What!?What happen?" Ross asks confused."You know Rydel Lynch!!??" "Okay calm down! I don't know her, I use to." "Really??!! Well...she is my favorite from R5!! Considering all those hot guys, I wonder how she feels living with them."  Ross blushes even though the girl has no idea he's standing right in front of her."Okay anyway how are they??" " They are really good actually, but something seems to be off with them, but I don't know what. An image plays in her head. Wow, boy was cute but who was he? Ross gives her a questioning look."Sorry we……… forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Laura Marano and You are?", she asks.Ross panicked and but honesty is the best policy or so he thought."Ross. Ross Lynch".