Chapter 28

It's over. It was finally over. They turned around and walked out the building. Laura blew it up and they continued walking, like a boss. Laura stopped and fell to her knees. "What's wrong Laur?" Ross asks her. "My stomach hurts. I  don't know why I- I" She clasps before she can finish. Ross catches her. "Laur…Laur??" He instantly gets in the car and takes her to the hospital. By hospital, they mean the facility hospital. He can't introduce her to the world. They would ask questions. He carries her in. "She has been having pain in her stomach, check to see if she's okay!!!" He ordered.  The workers all nodded and got to work. He left to go contact his superior.
"Ross?" She calls out. No reply. "Ross!!??" She calls out once again. A nurse walks in. She starts to freak out. "Don't worry Miss Marano. Your safe here. The problem with you stomach is your lack of food and rest causing you galitirois.(I don't know how to spell it.) "Have you been under stress lately?" The kind lady asks. "Is my baby okay?" She asks the nurse. The nurse looked at her as if she was crazy. "Baby? You were never pregnant. Maybe this is why." She tells her. "Where's Ross?" She asks. The nurse looks away. "Where's Ross!!??" She asks sternly. Right when the nurse was about to say something, Ross walks in. "Hey I see your awake!!" He smiles. She runs to him and hugs him. She glares at the nurse. "Woah!!" He says as he hugs back. "I'm not pregnant." She says sadly and pulls away. "Hey look at me," he says grabbing her chin. They look at the nurse. "Oh sorry!" She says and walks out. She looks back at him. "I'm not pregnant. The pain was from lack of food and sleep. I was stressed out and I didn't realize it." She explain and looks down. "You know we can always try again right?" He smirks. She smiles and blushes. "Shut up!! How can I lower my stress level so I can be better?" She asks him. He smiles. "I know a way." He smirks. "How? Ca-" She was cut off by Ross' lips. She kisses back. She wraps her arms around his neck as he wraps his around her waist. He pulls her closer. Soon they are intruptted.
"Sorry to intrupt but, we have to talk." He says. Ross looks up at……………………………………………
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who??!!! :(  I'm even surprising myself with this story.
Comment and Vote!!!!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥